Where are the others?

DeletedUser

Why is it that most of the posts on these forums nowadays are from Womble, CRASH, and ASCN members? What happened to the vocal -XIII- membership and the hopes of getting more PIRANA members on these forums actively participating? Where are the ElfW, A|V, and T~U members?

I know this world has come down to 3 major powers and a small handful of minor powers, but please don't let these forums collect dust in all but a couple threads and please don't let this place become a spot for those in the major tribes to pull out their rulers and try to compare c*ck sizes with one flame war after another. I know I'm guilty of it, and if you're innocent of not flaming someone then by all means throw the first cliché.

Anyway, please at least make an attempt to get more people actively participating and contributing on these forums.

DeletedUser97887

There are only 2 or 3 members from A|V who actualy post in the externals. But when the threads are directly aimed at CRASH vs Womble ,Pirana VS ASCN or any other fueds I personaly see no reason for me to post unless it's for one of the following reasons . . .

1./ It concerns A|V
2./ I see W.B.B. has posted and I feel the need to annoy him . . .
3./ I see someone get flamed and I want to get in on the action :D

But then again i get put off by the fact of when i do post i will most likley make a fool out of myself :D

DeletedUser

Yeah it is relatively silent these days, except for the big tribes arguing...

-XIII- has some stuff to sort out,
so the leadership doesn't post much. I for myself tend to post every once in a while,
but nowadays all of the threats start to look the same...

DeletedUser

Lol you would try and annoy me. :icon_wink:

And i can help you not get flamed as much...wait there is no help for you. :lol:

DeletedUser

ASCN are working to well for anyone to to say anything...ie, we just leave everyone so speechless :)

DeletedUser

To be honest, there's not a great deal on these forums worth talking about :) prefer to do our talking on the battlefield

DeletedUser

Dont Be Scared , i'm here.

Awww gee mommy Hawk.Eye, I'm sure glad you're here. I feel all safe and warm with you around :lol:

Anyway, back on topic, let's please try and get some more people (that actually play on w48, or at least used to) actively participating/contributing to these forums.