Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It was actually posted and got deleted later on?:icon_eek:

haha this was funny, weird though you've print-screened that.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It was actually posted and got deleted later on?:icon_eek:

haha this was funny, weird though you've print-screened that.:icon_wink:

Haha, I was unsure wheter or not the thread still would be here when I woke up so I took a print ;)

DeletedUser

Interesting though. But why doesn't the guy get banned if he really is that krakkan?

DeletedUser

Haha, I was unsure wheter or not the thread still would be here when I woke up so I took a print ;)

Wallin, if this is true, you need a doctor. Your jealosy to 24/7 makes you paranoid. But I would rather say, that you are in good relation with Mimelim, so you knew, that this thread is a bluf and will be deleted in 5 minutes. So you've made a screen shot in time. PHAIL.

DeletedUser

Wallin, if this is true, you need a doctor. Your jealosy to 24/7 makes you paranoid. But I would rather say, that you are in good relation with Mimelim, so you knew, that this thread is a bluf and will be deleted in 5 minutes. So you've made a screen shot in time. PHAIL.

Yeah, I'm in a good relation to Mimelin.. oh wait, this is the first .net world I'm playing on ;o

No, I'm not jealous of 24/7, but when a Elder Moderator owns the leader of the biggest tribe - you just HAVE to take a print.

DeletedUser

no he was banned, I checked.... if you tried to send an attack, it said player banned...

DeletedUser

4leaf did the same and it told him the same, if the thread was still up, you would see his post about it

DeletedUser

Very interesting somebody got banned!
A noob probably reported him for multi-acc or something so they banned and quickly realised mistake.
I've heard that happen quite a few times..

Either way, he has been unbanned so why does it matter?

Lord cat man

Mim deleted those 2 threads.

However discussing why a thread was locked/deleted is not allowed, do not let it happen again.

Locked.

PS. Unless in serious circumstances I will normally leave a message like this and locked the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.