Where is our invoices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

They banned him beacuse he questioned the mods, the mods are always right and their word is law. Anyone who disagrees will be banned. Considering that the mods may be wrong is also a bannable offence. So don't argue, even if your right, you'll just get banned.

Phylo

I don't know about other payment methods, but when ever I pay, I recieve an invoice, by mail... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I use paypal. I can just view it on my paypal + i get a mail of the transfer that has been done.

DeletedUser

They banned him beacuse he questioned the mods, the mods are always right and their word is law. Anyone who disagrees will be banned. Considering that the mods may be wrong is also a bannable offence. So don't argue, even if your right, you'll just get banned.

Wrong once again my favourite person to call at 3am for funny reactions. Obviously I can't explain why he's banned here due to it being against the rules to discuss bans on the forum but if you want me to call you at some random time early tomorrow morning, I'll be more than willing to explain then. Sound fun?

spleen mage

I think it's because he started this thread on multiple worlds :p

DeletedUser

Wrong once again my favourite person to call at 3am for funny reactions. Obviously I can't explain why he's banned here due to it being against the rules to discuss bans on the forum but if you want me to call you at some random time early tomorrow morning, I'll be more than willing to explain then. Sound fun?

Actually I'm right, and you know it :icon_wink:

And I'm sure we could discuss it during the day and not then I'm in bed :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Actually I'm right, and you know it :icon_wink:

And I'm sure we could discuss it during the day and not then I'm in bed :icon_neutral:

Sharky, you and the word "right" can rarely be used in the same year, let alone same sentence.

Plus, I prefer early mornings. Much more fun! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

closed

Since the original starter of this thread has been banned, I feel that this thread should be closed. Any problems with this please pm me.

looolitaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.