Where is RAM ?

DeletedUser

Hmmm, tall, skinny. smurf like!!

2ebx16x.jpg

DeletedUser79042

Ok, this is way off topic now. Unless calarasi is in RAM and we found them (once again)... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Agreed so to bring it back on topic how about a

RAM SMURF

pincapricorn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Good job putting this thread back on track Sir Mike :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

this thread will never be on track because it main topic is saying RAM left when we never did lol.

DeletedUser79042

man, are you sure you are not drunk or sth?

is saying RAM left when we never did lol.

so...

I think I wasted more time than I should on this... Stay tuned.

DeletedUser

man, are you sure you are not drunk or sth?

so...

I think I wasted more time than I should on this... Stay tuned.

i am a little drunk but thats besides the point. yes i used "we" as a term of the people in RAM... and you said you and not you guys or you people or any other form of saying more then one person or persons. so being that you directed it to me but your intentions where RAM.

DeletedUser79042

Thought you were going out on a date and we were to be spared. But no. You simply have to haunt the forums... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Thought you were going out on a date and we were to be spared. But no. You simply have to haunt the forums... :icon_neutral:

im leaving right now and its not a date lol its just my gf and a few buddies and me.

DeletedUser79042

So this thread is back on track. RAM is on a date with friends :lol:

(Smurks do not answer. You have left. :lol:)

DeletedUser

thats rather stupid dontcha think 50 cal? i know you could have done better and not i dont know anyone in RAM in rl so i could never hang with on of them.. hell i even lost my skype.

DeletedUser

thats rather stupid dontcha think 50 cal? i know you could have done better and not i dont know anyone in RAM in rl so i could never hang with on of them.. hell i even lost my skype.

Along with lack of skill you seem to lack some humor:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

you lack ability to care for ones feeling making me think suicide is all more sweeter..