Where is the core

DeletedUser

Well you have pockets of barb ghettos like K42/K52, but that's somewhat of an exception.

DeletedUser

That does depend on your definition of the core!

So far the consensus is they are still a rim tribe because they have more points outside the core than in.

This was my whole point for starting this topic and I must say this is the most grown up conversation I've see on here with no real flaming just reasoned arguaments and honest opinion.

Please dont tell Blue Dot about this thread. :O)

DeletedUser

actually the outter core is considered as the core and as u might not have seen
nnnoora and i are mainly in the core

DeletedUser

Skaz, I already consider Inner Rim and Outer Rim lol. The middle parts of the line that defines the Rim I've always called the Inner Rim, while to corners I've thought of as the Outer Rim.

As an example, my home in K94 would be part of the Inner Rim, as would K84 since it's not quite far north enough to be part of the Outer Core lol.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

so the inner rim is at the extreme, then the outer rim is like k70,80 the outter rim is like 60 and the inner core is 44,45,54,55 ? :p

DeletedUser

so the inner rim is at the extreme, then the outer rim is like k70,80 the outter rim is like 60 and the inner core is 44,45,54,55 ? :p

Not really sure how that makes sense Skaz :icon_wink:

I've found that it's a LOT of work to describe what I could draw lol. Tempted to take a map of all the Ks and take it to Paint or something :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

blah it must have a sense somewhere, maybe hidden in the woods behind a tree or a moss rock :O
dont u think?

DeletedUser

So it's hanging out ninja-style behind a blade of grass or something? Comon Skaz, you can do better then that :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Instead of seing the core as a geographical region of the map, I see it more like and area where many of the top 100 players are strong. They are the ones that make the big wars and that influence the most the world.

When the world is young, it's in the K44/45/54/55. Then it move to where the tops players are. From the maps, the core would be mostly in K46 and the surrounding K's.

DeletedUser

Then it move to where the tops players are. From the maps, the core would be mostly in K46 and the surrounding K's.

Note here that eastern tribes a la Wanted have had very peaceful/easy growth. So while the high points players are concentrated in the eastern Ks, there is certainly not a particular concentration of 'better' players there.

kire

I agree with u ryalnos. We didnt had very much competition here. We had/have some, but not like th vs -?- etc.

DeletedUser

Ok I’ll chime in as a representative for the rim.

I started my tribe late in K16.

That puts me at a disadvantage:
Organization
Teaching new players
Quality of player pool
Shear numbers.

This also put me at an advantage at the same time:
Open expansion
Permanent solid border
Time
Unskilled tribal leaders

So far we have been able to translate a rim position to a favorable one in this world. How this translates later is still to be decided.

DeletedUser

So we've moved from the core/rim to inner core/outer core , inner rim/outer rim..

Do we have anywhere for the pips?

I'd like to know if anyone has ever talked of innercore outercore, innerrim outerrim before now.

I preferred it when there was just core/rim.

DeletedUser

I don't think it was ever really talked about before Caglen, but I know I for one thought it. Looked at tribes and thought "They're on the edge of the Core", or something similar.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

What about a tribe like Tao on w17 (me) controlling K40, 41, 42, and 43?
Are they outer core or rim considering they own continents in each group.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

What about a tribe like Tao on w17 (me) controlling K40, 41, 42, and 43?
Are they outer core or rim considering they own continents in each group.:icon_confused:

id not say rim as any core tribe that would expand outwards would have to be called rim tribe then ... sooner or later xD