where the hec did my troops go???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i just took over a village and now my troops in that village defend it but cannot be moved,
are the troops now stuck to that village seeing as i took it over??
if so is there anyway to move them to my other village so that i can make the troop quantities equal beetween the two???

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

llanowar

*sighs* Well good luck my friend. Prepare to be FLAMED out of existence upon this forum :icon_rolleyes:

No offense intended...Its just a simple fact of this forum. Questions like this WILL get you flamed.

On topic however. Try looking in the Rally point of either Village. You will find an option to allow the troops to be sent home to their original village. If you use the Village Rally point where the troops were SENT FROM you can call home a portion of them instead of all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hey let me know how that turns out for you, will ya :lol:

DeletedUser14703

well my guess is that someone destroyed his rally point. I'd say you did, but you probably don't even know how to do that. If the rally point is still there, then i guess you need to figure out how to pull back troops. Either way, should be easy enough to figure it out.

DeletedUser

I have soooo much pity in me for you...:icon_cry:

Do yourself a favor and try asking someone in your tribe. Surely, there must be someone there who can and will answer your questions for you.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Yes, the person that voted this thread five stars is me. This is actually a wonderfully helpful thread for those of you who are unknowledgeable about a certain tactic.

DeletedUser

Well, these guys are obviously insensitive to your predicament. So I'll be nice, press alt+w rapidly after about 20 strokes you will see your troops back in your original village. :)

disasterpiece0088

damn KV, why did you tell him the secret to making your troops re-appear???

DeletedUser

-joyser-, attack the nearest person to your right, you will instantly get your troops back + an extra nobleman! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

On topic however. Try looking in the Rally point of either Village. You will find an option to allow the troops to be sent home to their original village. If you use the Village Rally point where the troops were SENT FROM you can call home a portion of them instead of all.

Nice, llanowar... Give the guy false information and waste his time...Phuh! The nerve of some people....

Jakub1992

I still dont know how to do it,but my friend once sent a noble to support a village then attacked it,thinking that was how you take villages lol :lol:

DeletedUser

-joyser-, attack the nearest person to your right, you will instantly get your troops back + an extra nobleman! :icon_surprised:

this is true I do it all the time that is why I am ranked so hi.

But i thought this was a secret for elite players only

P.S. read the FAQ and the help sections.

DeletedUser

sorry for my future company (i not been here long:icon_wink: ).... most of them are assholes :lol:

village overview
rally point
troops
if u cant figure out the rest u dont deserve the village

nindel

If you still don't know what to do then you can send me all of your supplys to my village! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You could always join a tribe. It would be sad for a tribe not to have 1 person who knows how to play

DeletedUser

It would be sad for a tribe not to have 1 person who knows how to play

I've done it many times and it's great to help out people who don't know how to play, but it gets old and you out grow them so fast... Before long the whole Ranking of the tribe is on your shoulders... They all look to you for support, even if they're 7 continents away and caused themselves to be attacked by doing something foolish...

Sooner or later, every vet has to seek peers... Even better to join the Elite... Then you grow in skill and knowledge... And you make the best friends...:)

DeletedUser

I've done it many times and it's great to help out people who don't know how to play, but it gets old and you out grow them so fast... Before long the whole Ranking of the tribe is on your shoulders... They all look to you for support, even if they're 7 continents away and caused themselves to be attacked by doing something foolish...

Sooner or later, every vet has to seek peers... Even better to join the Elite... Then you grow in skill and knowledge... And you make the best friends...:)

And if you piss of the elites then they will kick you out and noble you so you can play on the rim with the other n00bs

Status
Not open for further replies.