Where there's smoke, there's fire? ANPI vs. TRUST

DeletedUser

I've been hearing about this for a while, being the dedicated forum trowler I am.

The smoke started over here around Nov 16th...
Glory to the mighty TRUST :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Death to ANPI/WoG :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Flame Happens Reciently

Oh wait, the "I didn't notice you" card. I love playing it too.

How does it feel to not get one village after one hundred attacks?
Or maybe I should ask the entire tribe how it feels that our 7 players' wave was more successful than your 2 continent wide brutal lack of coordination wave of over 2500 attacks.

See? I can pull cards out of my ass as well. And they don't look so shitty. :icon_biggrin:

Thanks for the OD's. We really appreciate it :icon_wink:

To be continued?

I wouldnt say we didnt notice you, we kind of ignored you to deal with ~ISA~.

as i believe we got like 2 or 3 villages :lol:.

2500 attacks? as far as i was aware only 20 TRUST members bothered of attacking you, when we decided to take armands for being a naughty boy.

also mentioning co-ordination Koht, you're not very good at that are you now? remeber attacking quatermaster from over 2 continents away with over 2 hours time difference between attacks?

when you talk about my lazy tribes co-ordination make sure yours isn't just as bad :)

From where im standing it looks like you need to wipe more :D

and for the OD's? no problem maybe we send some more attacks in the future?

now back on-topic: TRUST ftw :lol:

By the numbers ...

Side 1: ANPI

Side 2: TRUST

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,766
Side 2: 2,614
Difference: 848

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 35
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,407,267
Side 2: 15,931,004
Difference: 6,523,737

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 345,224
Side 2: 330,298
Difference: 14,926

image.php

DeletedUser

Go TRUST!Wooooooo!!!

This is an interesting topic... I must say...

ANPI seems to have the upper hand for the moment... But that could soon change.

I have no preferences as to who wins... My opinion is purely unbiased.

Go TRUST! Wooooooo!!!

DeletedUser

I disagree with you.

While ANPI has more conquers against TRUST, TRUST is getting more villages, and therefore has the upper hand. They can use these villages to attack ANPI.

DeletedUser

I disagree with you.

While ANPI has more conquers against TRUST, TRUST is getting more villages, and therefore has the upper hand. They can use these villages to attack ANPI.

You're my tribesmember, don't argue! :lol:

Kidding :icon_rolleyes:

ANPI is taking more from TRUST at the moment, which is why I said they have the upper hand.

Howesy

I beg to disagree with all of you:lol:

this neither side has the upper-hand, basically ANPI and TRUST have been nobling each others inactives, this started with TRUST nobling a player called Vimes.

ANPI then in return nobled inactive TRUST member fulmine13.

ANPI then attacked active TRUST member hknclk nobledone or two villages.

TRUST then launched
Koht said:
2500 attacks
(it was actually 600) on Armands.
Koht said:
How does it feel to not get one village?
looking at TWstats we got 8 off of Armands, quite a few don't you think??:lol::lol:

Then ANPI got their allies involved, we got ours etc etc... we all agreed tribal hugs (for the moment...)

ANPI broke the tribalhugs by attacking us again (not very nice, we were kind enough to honour it), but by then we had ignored them and moved onto other targets

the endless bickering goes on...

Thats my version of it, would be nice to hear ANPI's side of it :lol:

Last edited:

Makeveli

Good Luck TRUST.
I dont like ANPI just recruiting anybody in K27. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I would just like to say here and now that I am backing up each and every post which includes ANPI/TRUST propaganda.

It's about time slightly smaller tribes got the spotlight on them :icon_rolleyes:

We all know about the LFKD and the SRVD, yet we rarely hear from other tribes anymore (With, maybe, the exception of ~=A=~)

So I welcome any propoganda from new tribes. It should bring a bit more life to these forums ^^

DeletedUser

i think if it comes down to a full blown war
TRUST would win because with more players in there side and a MUCH stronger base in the eastern side of world 5.
and so many more reasons better leaders ect ect:icon_biggrin:

artifexanimus

TRUST will win. I remember how Wyvern (which merged into ANPI) folded in K22, their supposed homeland.

DeletedUser

That's alright. The only encouragement we need comes in 12 ounce bottles.

:lol:

DeletedUser

That's alright. The only encouragement we need comes in 12 ounce bottles.

:lol:

... Right

I'm sure there are other players on these forums that can relate to that :icon_rolleyes::lol:

DeletedUser

I would just like to say here and now that I am backing up each and every post which includes ANPI/TRUST propaganda.

It's about time slightly smaller tribes got the spotlight on them :icon_rolleyes:

We all know about the LFKD and the SRVD, yet we rarely hear from other tribes anymore (With, maybe, the exception of ~=A=~)

So I welcome any propoganda from new tribes. It should bring a bit more life to these forums ^^

We haven't been advertising our latest skirmishes either really.

DeletedUser

Wolves Alpha... Yesterday you posted 9 times in the World 5 forums.

Whilst still measly compared to my 73 posts in the World 5 forums on the 23rd of December, one wouldn't exactly call you quiet.

You are vocal, young one.

DeletedUser

WTF? I make a thread about events with ANPI and TRUST and it doesn't get derailed by that other group! Cool right?

NO! It gets Hyjacked by ~=A=~ spamming about how quite they are. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

WTF? I make a thread about events with ANPI and TRUST and it doesn't get derailed by that other group! Cool right?

NO! It gets Hyjacked by ~=A=~ spamming about how quite they are. :icon_confused:

... Damn, you're right!

Wolves, Minotaurs, shame on you both! :icon_evil:

daitalyndude

here

hm ill add some things about this so called war ;)

Well the first villages ANPI took were fulmines, which he was inactive, so they took about half of his, while we were fighting ANPI to take them before they did, afterwards we directly attacked Armands, while they attacked hknclk. well after those skirmishes we agreed to an nap because a tribe asked us to do so, this tribe we respect greatly.

supposedly ANPI agreed, but then broke the agreement, so the attacks go on, mostly on TRUST2, which just shows their fear

Well you all know that part, well if you didn't now yah do :)

But what most people do not know is that TRUST2 is also under attack by ~ISA~, which we are defending now. ISA has a greater force in K68 so they are the most threatening here. We are not focusing on ANPI because they are not the greatest nor will be, mostly because their force over here is not great enough to subside the force of TRUST