wheres w13??<<<<<

DeletedUser

anyone in here from w13?
coins, 60 member limit, by far my favorite world :icon_cool:

quit due to boredom:icon_rolleyes:, but let me know ur tribe.. and let me know if w37 and the 500 player limit is worth a f***!

-scorp

DeletedUser

I was on W13 for quite a while. The member limit really doesn't matter. It just means people don't have to mass recruit in families. At the first of W13 there were family tribes with 5-6 branches, so that's pretty much the same.

DeletedUser

World 12 is my personal best setup. Its good for everything. :icon_cool:

mattcurr

** Waves at the other person who was in teachU

You still exist?

DeletedUser

Barfbug is here. Former leader of Gen-x2 and PHE in my noobier days

DeletedUser

I was in...OMG I can't remember the name. Anyway we were the continent tribe to the right of INSO, I was military commander. We merged into INSO after I left.

EDIT:[M-M]

DeletedUser

Still there in Bey0nd.
W13 isn't the best settings. This world is next to the same as W13, except the member limit. That won't make much of a difference though.

DeletedUser

but it has church. the top W13 tribe is also in W30, and many W13 members went to W30 :)

I am from W13, quit and waiting for my villages to be nobled. In ZE. :)

WW, can you move this to general, where it belongs?

DeletedUser

Was there as Lenard08 in [R] but now there as htgutierrez in Beyond

DeletedUser

a couple in beyond, nice, they still there.. was getting picked apart when i left.
Dartship i remember your name, ZE was prob my favorite tribe next to odinbd cuz of their shared dislike of top and and that other Pos tribe to the west.
[M-M] might have been before my time, and Gen-x2 might have been also
flux.. enough said. they were good when i left, but nobody really liked them that much

personally ive never tried the church thing, but i hear it wasnt that good. and i agree there were a couple big families on w13, but a forum with 500 people is just... kinda dumb.
let me know if u see me in game (k23), people from w13 are pro;)

DeletedUser

how do you remember my name? I don't recall you (sorry)

anyway, ZE is going down, that is unavoidable. We are fighting (those of us left) as best we can against the top tribes. :)

DeletedUser

i dont know, u just used to talk a lot on the w13 forums lol

yea, ZE was ok i guess until they went to war with beyond, now it looks like they are just a jumbled mess

DeletedUser67326

hang on one minute......last time i checked, this was the W37 forum...

DeletedUser

sigh....

penguin man, if u arent on any other worlds, then go be a noob and post I'M NEW in the regular forums

thanks