Which previous worlds you have played?

DeletedUser

[spoil][SIZE=+20]w48[/SIZE][/spoil]

[spoil][SIZE=+20]w60[/SIZE][/spoil]

[spoil][SIZE=+20]w57[/SIZE][/spoil]​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont make me reply to that :x

@articbear, I think a shiver went down my spine when I read your post. So badass ! Good job bro !

Thank you, finally decent sarcasm.....:icon_razz:
Not sure how other world forums are but it was pretty active on w30.

DeletedUser

You mean deleting ?

coz you happen to have 15k+ villages and a million/billion points doesn't give you the right to trample others achievement. Great or Small, in their on way, their proud of it. =)

DeletedUser

No....having a real life. There's a difference between the 2, try it sometime. After building up and proudly giving my account to my tribe and friends I have no regrets...not to mention I'm still here....I haven't found that delete button you talk about, have you tried it??

DeletedUser

No....having a real life. There's a difference between the 2, try it sometime. After building up and proudly giving my account to my tribe and friends I have no regrets...not to mention I'm still here....I haven't found that delete button you talk about, have you tried it??

+1 :icon_cool:

Psihic

Ok ok, chill pill friends.

But I have to say, If I had a penny for everytime a, how to put it, a quitter used the sentence "Having a real life, try it sometimes", Carlos Slim would be my butler.

I swear.

DeletedUser

Oh well... I don't know if you guys heard about this quote "Losing is winning and winning is losing" =)

DeletedUser

Ok ok, chill pill friends.

But I have to say, If I had a penny for everytime a, how to put it, a quitter used the sentence "Having a real life, try it sometimes", Carlos Slim would be my butler.

I swear.

I think your still a bit confused. World 30 was closed and at end game. Define quitting...cancelling/deleting. Neither was done. Gifting and keeping the account active for the sole purpose of improving the tribe is a completely different conversation which I have no problem having.

Psihic

I think your still a bit confused. World 30 was closed and at end game. Define quitting...cancelling/deleting. Neither was done. Gifting and keeping the account active for the sole purpose of improving the tribe is a completely different conversation which I have no problem having.

Yes im confused, now even more.

What exactly was the benefit for the tribe if you gift the villages after the world was closed and stuff ?