Which tribe, under which leader and why?

killergoon=-

I've read this thread in w28 and I thought it would be a good idea to bring this up to 17 to read people opinions.

There are many tribes and within those tribes are normally several leaders. Many have my respect.

A few questions though.

1. Why your tribe specifically?

2.a) Do you think you would be happy in other tribes?

2.b) If so which?

3. What characteristics are your priorities and in what order if you think that way.

4.a) Why your leader or leaders?

4.b) If several is there one that you would like to mention as more outstanding than the others? Not trying to cause dissent here but honestly I think most people favor one leader its natural. Not that they wouldnt follow the others.

5. What characteristics do you favor in leaders? And in what order if you so choose.

6. Is there a leader in another tribe that you feel you would follow?

DeletedUser

1. Because it has good people and is located in my area

2a. Yes
2b. [BA]

3. Important characteristics are teamwork and willingness to learn.

4a. I like my leaders because they are patient when I don't understand, they have realistic expectations of me, yet push me to do better, and they have a clear vision of the future
4b. I want to give a shout out to Anson852 and Gorgonians. Anson for his overall amazingness, and Gorg for being my personal mentor

5. Clear vision of the future, helpfulness to inexperienced, pushing tribe members to do better, forsaking personal gain for the betterment of a tribemate

6. I would follow MM_HUN just as far as I would follow Spoocula, that is, to hell and back

killergoon=-

As unbiased as possible

I like the community we have
Fun
Relaxed
Trustworthy

yeah
2.b) If so which?
ba 13th (although probs dont think i would but i do) titans or np maybe

3. What characteristics are your priorities and in what order if you think that way.

Me and Wickseys
Wickseys is the generally friendly one and im the get to the point one. Although we ahve had our clashes it works.
We are trustworthy and open to our tribe.

4.b) If several is there one that you would like to mention as more outstanding than the others? Me, nah wickseys is cool too

5. What characteristics do you favor in leaders? And in what order if you so choose.
In leaders i expect them to see things as if it were the other person as well, kind will spend time talking to people and trustworthy

yeah i like 3 tribe leaders, rather not say as because i am one it may have an impact.

DeletedUser74289

Fun, Relaxed, KG, challnges me and lets me do things wihtout his permision when i start it.

Probably, not. No one can beat the leadership in .Xd. And i will remain .XD untill i'm gone in this world.

2.b) If so which?

More laid back. Not to strefful, and not to demanding.

I trust both of them, and they trust me. I have no reason to hide anythign from them, they are very forgiving.

4.b) If several is there one that you would like to mention as more outstanding than the others? Not trying to cause dissent here but honestly I think most people favor one leader its natural. Not that they wouldnt follow the others.

Wicksyempire, IDK he's just sexy :).

laid back, Not to serious, About having fun.

IDK, hard to choose.

SmaXa

It's fun, we have no problem about going in full throttle and taking on a challenge.

Maybe.

2.b) If so which?
Wise S

Honesty above all, and Faith is important too.

Well... i am a Leader of my tribe, but Hellisfun is an incredible guy and is an awesome duke.

There ARE multiple leaders, and i'd have to say Hellisfun as he founded CQB many many months ago, and we have held strong all this time through some huge re-arrangements and changes.

Bravery, Honesty, Faith. Being trustworthy.

6. Is there a leader in another tribe that you feel you would follow?Sumos.

DeletedUser49518

Community service keeping me out of jail.

Probably not. It would have to be a bunch of nutbags similar to the crazies we have.
2.b) If so which?
Maybe Storm or .xD.

Loyalty. Honesty.
The asylum lets us out during full moons.
Cececole-Baroness of the HORDES. Cece and I don't always see eye to eye or agree, but never have I seen a more loyal and dedicated leader.

It's a game. Have fun.
Sumosland. The guy is one of world 17's best players.

DeletedUser

First , geo position that's for sure . But i would probably quit if 13th doesn't have sooo cool comunity . We are really like a family , have lots of fun comunicating , getting every topic off topic :)

Probably , but for short period of time ...

2.b) If so which?
[BA] , maybe MOJO and maybe Sabre fam (making fun of noobs until i'm kicked :lol: )

Looking at tribes or players ?
Players: Honor , organization , humor
tribes : honor , organization , comunity

Case Sir M and others are teh sex :lol:

Sir Marticus of course :)
He has sexy diplo skills , has exelent control over his members , and is like nostradamus :)

Inteligence ( not that sir marticus is smart , but i would like him to be :lol:) , connection with players , good overview of the situation , honor

Is there a leader in another tribe that you feel you would follow?
Well , there ar ecouple of great leaders ( MM , Int , whoever is leading Tao :) ) , but , there is one leader that everyone says sucks , but i think he is in top 3 another tribes leader :)
Shinra Xenta ... You can tell what you want , but he always got maximum out of every situation for his tribe . Sadly , MOJO was always in some fcuked up situation , and everyone blames Shinra for that , but he can't comand other tribes ... Hats of for him (and for integritous ) for keeping mojo ( and wisdom) so long so acitve ...

DeletedUser

[BA] are a good bunch, good players, aggressive tribe, helpful. Everything I could ask for. And the leaders are brilliant and definitely don't beat us or order us around unfairly. There I said it MM, please stop hurting me

Yeah I'd say so, if the community is right and I still enjoy the game.
2.b) If so which?
Tao are a good bunch of chaps and chapesses. And .xD and Wisdom seem to enjoy warring and generally playing the game.

Players: Loyal, skillful, willing to learn, ready to help each other at the drop of a hat.
Leaders: Skillful, experienced, decisive (even if they sometimes make the wrong decision quickly, it's better than deliberating over a problem for weeks on end), good players, organized.
Tribe: A mixture of the above.

Because if I said no they would hurt me again Because they are well organised and seem to know what they are talking about. MM, please release my family now, I am saying all the right things!

If ex leaders are to be included here then I would definitely say Ancient Shadow or Nonixx, they were good players and we all had a good laugh in Myth when they were leading. Alexianx also deserves a mention for his character and ability to play the game; I don't think I have come across such an aggressive player in a long time.

DeletedUser

Southeast was already claimed by PwN (86N, 86S, 87), so it was a matter of time to make a big tribe once the inactives go down. When that point was reached we survived un-winable wars by a) our skilled players b) our oustanding diplomacy c) the respect gained from our neighbors.

I find that hard.

2.b) If so which?
[BA] maybe...

Loyality & cooperativism, no more baby. If you want to be in a big W17 tribe you have to learn that you should spare all your efforts on the most needed tribemates all the way (defensive & offensive).

Because they have demonstrated to be one step beyond on the faith of World 17.

Mmmmmmmm, I should mention Shinra Xenta (Mojo is still alive =P) and Susie Q (the dogs salute you cookie lady!).

Work. Doing/managing/incentivating people to do it.

Probably, but I've got terrific leadears. Perhaps MM, but I don't like too much his style.

DeletedUser

[BA] is a Fun tribe to be in, very solid players that you can rely on, aggressive nature plus smart diplomacy.

Yes

2.b) If so which?
13th, the only other tribe I could see myself being a member of. Good bunch of players with good leaders. They will do well.

common sense,loyalty,honesty,sense of humour,aggression!!

Can't really ask for more from a leader than MM takes alot to lead a tribe from where we were to where we are now. (contrary to rummours he is too nice if anything) and Void because he rules hands down.

MM for his mad diplomacy skills and ruthless temper but then it would be Void who could just lead by example alone, he puts in alot of effort for the tribe.

Is being compared to a RL dicator a characteristic? Cus I'm not sure if that is good or bad but it is impressive :) Communication to the tribe has to be good for gathering players opinions,diplomatic skills,honesty, and common sense.

Sir Marticus

DeletedUser

Smaxa and nocoder, need an invite?

That's what I've been asking myself ever since I joined it. Initially I joined the world to have some fun so wanted to grow big enough in the tribe than quit and start attacking ex-tribemembers for fun. But somehow I started to like them :icon_neutral:

Most likely.

2.b) If so which?

I'd say STORM or [BA]. STORM because I like being outnumbered and it's sometimes fun to join a "fun elite" tribe, if you're not planning to play for too long. [BA] because they're organized very well, not pre-made, agressive and because they have a dictator :icon_razz:

Frontlines <3, Patience, helping others, not giving up, backstabbing

I became a leader by accident. I never wanted to become a part of the leadership in any world but then our leader in PwN87 had to quit so someone had to take charge. Though if I consider Inte my leader that wasn't in my hands either. When we joined the Wisdom fam I wasn't the leader so it wasn't my call :icon_cry:

Susise Q, even though she's not a leader in our family most of our guys would probably rateher follow her than me or Inte ^^

cookies, gender, patience, high activity, lead-by example, , calm-headness, determination.

Erm... Susie - does stalking count?

rpgman88

They were near me and I had some friends in it. My original reason was because of location though.

Possibly, depends what tribe.

2.b) If so which?

Several possibilities:

-Wisdom, if some of them got over themselves and could be nice :)
-BoS, they seem pretty good although they are far away. I like some of their members.
=ME= (or whoever they are now) because I could boss around Hellisfun and it would be a funny spam fest.

-Being realistic, having common sence, being reasonable and considering many POV's, keeping a well balanced core, being organized, etc.

-They were leaders when I joined and they seemed to do a good/decent job.

Hmm Idk. I seem to have an issue with just about every leader I can think of in this game. Idk who runs BoS and co tho :S I'm just an ignorant noob like that.

-Being a realist, putting his/her members first, thinking before acting, intelligence

-Ummmmmmmmmmmm idk....

DeletedUser

1. i am the oldest BoK member. i have stayed here because this tribe has been so incredibly perfect. the leadership is excelent. the morale has never been low, we have always won every war.

2.a) no

3. War ability, activity, leadership

4.a) the counsil works, i know. our dukes are very competant and always on.

4.b) Masharratt has really impressed me in the last couple of weeks.

5. War ability, activity, wisdom

6. no

DeletedUser

BoS - It allowed me the opportunity to fight Titans :icon_biggrin:

yes - I had a few choices before joining the BH, maybe I might get the chance to play with them when the Titan War is over :icon_wink:

2.b) If so which?

Noble Titans, fire Nukes at Titans and kill Titan Nobles :icon_wink:

Respect gained during the CHE Vs BH War

4.b) If several is there one that you would like to mention as more outstanding than the others? Not trying to cause dissent here but honestly I think most people favor one leader its natural. Not that they wouldn't follow the others.

kfollmer

Respect and tribal direction.

Yes (that is a yes/no answer right.....lol)

DeletedUser60683

1. location and luck, but basically because this is my first world, and i am honestly a noob :icon_razz:

2.a) aye

2.b) Most likely all, except a gang, but I don't think I want to say who.

3. Tribal(WARS) ability, activity and a good leadership.

4.a) They have always been the leaders and i have never questioned that.

4.b) I like inty and sumosland, but i like MOST of the others as well.

5. activity, experience and the ability to joke a little sometimes.

6. yep, many of them. I like susieQ ;)

finurmomisfun12387

-TITANS-It has people that make the time i spend on here enjoyable. It has great leadership. and we have been at war almost the whole time i have been in it so it's ussally exciting.

-Yes(if i were located differntly)

2.b) If so which?

-Bos, [BA], or *np*

-respect, loyalty, activity, and having fun.

-Sakymus brought me to TITANS and taught me how to play the game. Blair has been a personal mentor and taught me some great stuff about the game. And the ability to be able to have fun, and have a good laugh with the both of them.

-I would have to say Sakymus(not trying to dis you Blair.lol)...but i mean if it wasnt for him we wouldn't even be a tribe and i would have been nobaled off long ago.

-Willingness, honesty, and loyalty.

-Kollfmer, or Dong.

DeletedUser43243

Why did I first join MOJO? Ummmmmmm thats difficult and actually quite personal. Inty and Shinra might know the answer to that one! :icon_wink:

I love MOJO and i would never leave willingly. But yeah there are several actually. Take away any personal conflict with other individual players and look at the majority of any tribe and you are able to see good decent honest and honourable people evertwhere. So the chances are you can be happy anywhere! :icon_cool:

2.b) If so which?
In no particular order........:lol:
Wise S
Wisdom
BoS
.xD
HORDES
Wish more than anything i could say DOM!:icon_twisted:

Loyalty
Honesty
Respect
Decency
Good conversation
funny.....i like funny! Good sense of humour is vital!
Resolve
Stamina!
and finally.....cookies

Shinra has always been there!
He has allowed me to be 100% honest with him in ALL things. He has never betrayed my trust and he has the most amazing sense of humour.
And he is smexy!:icon_redface:

I need to give a special mention to three other guys that are important in our tribe.....but they are shy! So just know that there are three of them! They hopefully will know who they are!
:lol:

All the ones i included in 3, since they are the ones i stand by in myself i would like to see them in others! For the most part i do too!
:icon_twisted:

Sumos........Stalking does not count when you actually want to be followed!:icon_eek:

Hope thats answers questions but if anyone wants to know more about anything....PM me!
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The kept asking me to join ....seriously thats true and they promised me more fun.
Sadly most of those are gone now :(

Dunno,Might start another world and go back to an old one and find out.

2.b) If so which?
MCD world 11 if they are still there.

Fun, trying to uphold our ideals, having boundaries, I dont believe in winning at all costs as there would be no fun then.

The dont take the game too seriously.

I dont favor anyone, I try not too.

Humility and courage.

Hellisfun or Sumo on this world.

Nocnoidozor

Brave bunch of players ,once most feared in these lands...

Only one or two here in W17

2.b) If so which?

(13th , BA)

Friends come before anything, bravery in the face of defeat, not to betray anyone that you hold dear.

They are good people ,and i would follow the ,i would die for them my kings :scout:

No i like all 3 the same ...

Honesty to me ,as me to them , bravery and honor.

Here that is Ampra ...

finurmomisfun12387

yes - I had a few choices before joining the BH, maybe I might get the chance to play with them when the Titan War is over :icon_wink:

Don’t count on it, unless there on the rim of course.:icon_wink: