Which tribes do you respect?

DeletedUser

I'll make my list

-?- - they need to be damn organized and coordinating well for them to be that strong and big!

(~SP~) - the oldest tribe in top20, survived no mather what. Must have great players, i know thay have good leader

4horse - they want fight, it's obvious :D

WoW - still holding on, ofc they are loosing against 2x (3x) bigger tribes, but at least they didn't merge into BBB or anyone else!

Scion - i like fighters :)

No spam please

DeletedUser

-?- Strong leadership, father-like (Angacam).

Wanted- been through so much, the outcome will be great, big things to come sooner or later who knows.

Ninja's- Are still kicking, have to give it to them, they are very well co-ordinated and can not be underestimated...by all means...

4Horse...Giddy up! A force not to be reckoned with, started half way between rim-core and suprisingly are working there way...in?...have to hand it to them.

DeletedUser

TH i have seen them fight i like theire posts on the forum and i am a fan of verm :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sadistic Scion are one of the most aggresive i think, though (~SP~) has the best teamwork :)

but -?- has all the power and experiance

DeletedUser

(~SP~) how can you not respect them?

-?- As long as i have been playing, they have been a great tribe

tH they have been through a lot as well, and still they are top 5

sir.mannel

-?- have a strong leadership, sometimes it urges me to try them :lol:

tH fun people and great players

4 horse start to stand up

DeletedUser

tH - Down to earth. I've talked to a few of the guys and they're ego isn't oozing out of their pores like alot of other players i've met on TribalWars. They aren't the usual "YOU JUST MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT MY SMELL? YOU BITCHES BE SKREWED NOW! MY HOOD GUN BACK ME UP AND NOBLE YO ASS OFF WORLD 15! REPREZENTIN!"
I might invade their IRC again sometime soon.

Scion - Consumed an entire family branch, within close proximity of the (eZ's) other branches.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4Horse - Willing to jump Ks just to fight eZ. That's some mad thirst for blood. :icon_wink:

(~SP~) - Developed a reputation for being aggressive, always at war with somebody and have managed to clear their K.

[CK] - Before they joined 2eZ through a merger, these guys were hard as nails. I hope 2eZ doesn't make them soft and squishy. :icon_rolleyes:

Antyrael

DeletedUser

1) (~SP~)
2) Ninjas
3) Wanted
4) TH
5) 4Horse

LMAO, of course I just can not post in this with out stiring up some stuff so here are the 5 I respect least.

1) Aria - (all of them)
2) Nion - Just like Aria a haven for refugees runners and Cowards
3) EZ - They are not the tribe they were under the guidance of Niice
4) NXS - More Cowards
5) Werock

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn, i forgot one
Ninjas - i liked them better when they were under Wallin, bc he was sometimes on our irc and we knew what was going on there.. but it looks like they still work like they used to

I might invade their IRC again sometime soon.
u're welcome :)

Maccano1

I'll make my list

-?- - they need to be damn organized and coordinating well for them to be that strong and big!

(~SP~) - the oldest tribe in top20, survived no mather what. Must have great players, i know thay have good leader

4horse - they want fight, it's obvious :D

WoW - still holding on, ofc they are loosing against 2x (3x) bigger tribes, but at least they didn't merge into BBB or anyone else!

Scion - i like fighters :)

No spam please

I have to wholey agree with this list. (Although I do think that 4horse may come unstuck because they are sooooo agressive, but who knows they may have the players to pull it off. In any case I bet they are having a great time playing that way, so props to them!)

[Note to self emulate 4Horse and kill everything!]

DeletedUser

Damn! if forgot about DAMN! a friend of mine got nobled by them but just before they finished they vanished i like them because of theire skill.

DeletedUser

Skorm's list (my tribe wont be included)
-?-
tH
Ninjas
(~SP~)
{DMN}
4horse

the order doesnt mean anything

margol

(~sp~)

Seems that (~SP~) is on most of these lists. I like it. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

-?- great tribe very solid, is going to take a lot to take them down.
TH- My tribe now, and a sold core of players that have known each other for a long time and aren't afraid to voice how they feel. Because of this it feels like a true family, with real trust. Not many tribes can say that. Also because of where we are on the map we will be in the mix of a lot of major wars, which I am very happy about.
DAMN!(in its prime)-one of the best team tribes I have ever been in on any world, felt as much like a true family as does tH
(~SP~)-amazing the tribe held together after what they went through.
4Horse-proven they can fight

DeletedUser

esh...
I'll take (~SP~) just because I love ODD. :icon_wink:
2 Sadistic Pleasure 123,80 Mio.

Beautiful to me. :icon_razz: