WHNC is back to rule world 38

DeletedUser

This topic makes me lol and is wrong on so many levels.
WHNC got to #1 by being located in the ridiculously weak eastern side of w25 and just sitting there until all the top tribes (Who?, Order, Chaos) all left the world, then by merging with everyone in the east and calling themselves the best.

Strong fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we did not do that, we were strong and are coming. Why do you accuse us of being bad when we were very good. Look at all the tribes out there who grow quick then fail, we grew slowly but consistently and did very well. As I said we are learning from our mistakes and will grow well and be very good and proffesional

DeletedUser51389

Amber, you shouldn't even be carrying there name with you. You're not the leader and are not in any good position there and you think you can be a good leader by just being in that tribe

DeletedUser

Were you one of the leaders of WHNC and do you have any of you're w25 WHNC members in you're premade???

DeletedUser

Just because you were in a tribe once, does not mean you can take their name around, and act as if it is yours. WHNC is still on 25. How many members do you have? Any of the real members actually coming with? :icon_rolleyes:

Agreed, the only tribe that held #1 position for any measurable amount of time was ChAoS. With all competition gone on w25 now, I guess INH can easily do the feet.

DeletedUser54112

i still have respect left for WHNC, They rimmed me when i was inactive on WHNC-bunny war.

What a bummer RL was on my way.

DeletedUser

Most people dont know what they are talking about, whnc were a good tribe early world. But they made a few bad decisions, the big merger for example, their diplomacy wasnt good and then it was only a matter of time before they fell