Who Am I?

DeletedUser71384

I'd like to make a Call to Action.

Let's let this be the last response any of us make to this thread, or to Dicnarf in general. In fact, perhaps we should just all put Dicnarf on ignore, and ignore the Sicnarf account in the game also.

What they want is attention. When my 5 year old starts screaming at the top of his lungs, I just put him in his room, close the door, and let him throw his fit. All he wants is attention...take that away and eventually they will calm down/go away.

No need to reply to this message if you wish to do the same. Replies would defeat the purpose.

this is a great idea pumpkin, it will give me a chance to rebuild and retrain all my lost troops. At the same time Cult and ROA will have to waste millions of troops defending every village next to mine to stop any sneak attack I may send and/or the next wave of attacks in a month or so.
AP - so much for 'Game On'. One again you and Cult can not follow through.

Any FF or DD member that wants a village or 2 in K54, send me an IGM with 'I Want # Villages in K??' I will then sent the troops to you in support. Oh wait, your thinking this might be a trap or something. Well then scout the village first or just send 4 nobles with 100 LC each. I am sure each of you can aford the cost of 4 packets and 400 LC to test my honesty to at least DD and FF.

DeletedUser

this is a great idea pumpkin, it will give me a chance to rebuild and retrain all my lost troops. At the same time Cult and ROA will have to waste millions of troops defending every village next to mine to stop any sneak attack I may send and/or the next wave of attacks in a month or so.

Any FF or DD member that wants a village or 2 in K54, send me an IGM with 'I Want # Villages in K??' I will then sent the troops to you in support. Oh wait, your thinking this might be a trap or something. Well then scout the village first or just send 4 nobles with 100 LC each. I am sure each of you can aford the cost of 4 packets and 400 LC to test my honesty to at least DD and FF.

No we are doomed dicnarf will give away free villages to D*D and FF dam we can not handle it.
I think it will be no problem to rim you for second time because you defending skill sucks.

DeletedUser

I guess i just figured people would have figured out by now that AOS is back and having his little foray with us all.... but guess i will present the spoiler... dicnarf is none other then Ace of Spades. Everything on the list including proximity to the mid west states is on the key. Welcome back AOS, hope we are giving you what you expect and that you are enjoying your third rimming!!!
Kreger

DeletedUser71384

I feel important again today. I picked up another 100 attacks since my last post here today. So much for ignoring me in game. BTW slayer the whole idea of all this is so cult/roa waste their nobles and nukes on me and not DD or FF. It is working for the most part.

I am enjoying it completely kreger. You have a quick tongue and are the best at rimming. Want to play a little tag next?

DeletedUser

so you are admitting to be working with FF on this? interesting...

DeletedUser

What the heck are you talking about? I'm nobling the pants off of you with no problem! You've not bothered to defend or retaliate at all. If I had more nobles, I'd have more sicnarf villages.

Also, was part of FF/DD's plan to erase Elite's forums and cause their allies harm? Or did you do that all by yourself?

@ Lucifyr - love the post baby!

Last edited by a moderator:

countzepplin

I feel important again today. I picked up another 100 attacks since my last post here today. So much for ignoring me in game. BTW slayer the whole idea of all this is so cult/roa waste their nobles and nukes on me and not DD or FF. It is working for the most part.

1. takes about 40 seconds to launch 100 fakes
2. 'ignore' = messages, not attacks

DeletedUser

Look - I'm not a huge fan of FF or DD in this forum but come on!* Since FF's former leaders are gone (or at least quiet on the forums) , I find the PnP from FF and DD leadership to be biased, but not the complete and total BS we were used to.

In addition, I also believe that current FF or DD leadership wouldn't kick their biggest ally Elite in the nuts for you. To claim that they have your back while you take an Elite account and completely make an ass out of yourself is bogus. Your ineptitude and those villages aren't worth damaging the relationships between Elite and FF/DD.

The fact that FF and DD are taking villages that you are gifting them proves nothing except they are practical. I highly doubt however that they will support you or assist you in any way as a group. They've been burned by you too many times in the past to make the same mistakes.

So we're left with two options:

Option A. Its true - FF/DD basically screwed over their ally by convincing Desire to give her account an proven inept player for Cult/OT/ROA to easily noble before you let it abandon. FF/DD are sending you support working with you on attacks. Hapora is standing on your sidelines in his cheerleader outfit right now cheering "You can do it, you can do it - put a little muscle into it"

Option B. You're full of crap.

* except for topolino whom I secretly have a huge crush on. Promise you won't tell?

DeletedUser

Hapora is standing on your sidelines in his cheerleader outfit right now cheering "You can do it, you can do it - put a little muscle into it"

Where do I fit into all this? I think AoS is as much an ass as any other, he has a low grade attitude and personality and in general, has no positive features. All I did was slip a sly comment in on the fact that, unlike yourself, Kreger likes to turn everything against FF.

DeletedUser

Where do I fit into all this? I think AoS is as much an ass as any other, he has a low grade attitude and personality and in general, has no positive features. All I did was slip a sly comment in on the fact that, unlike yourself, Kreger likes to turn everything against FF.

Hapora - honestly I just picked you because your post was at the top of the page and you were in FF. I wasn't trying to single you out in any way. I was just pointing out how absurd this all is - as absurd as you in a cheerleader outfit.

DeletedUser

Hapora - honestly I just picked you because your post was at the top of the page and you were in FF. I wasn't trying to single you out in any way. I was just pointing out how absurd this all is - as absurd as you in a cheerleader outfit.

That's no fun!

I'm going to tell everyone you have a really big butt! *sulks off*

Oooh Ninja Edit AP! :p

DeletedUser

Hap,
he stated he was working with FF and D*D...so I simply asked the same thing AP asked... so what he is saying is that he was working with FF...

I would not be surprised if FF was behind AOS getting another account, however I would be surprised if FF was behind the forums on ELITE getting deleted by AOS...

otherwise, I really do not care... AOS is on another account...and for the third time will be rimmed cause he is working with FF... nothing new there.

kreger

DeletedUser10759

That's no fun!

I'm going to tell everyone you have a really big butt! *sulks off*

Oooh Ninja Edit AP! :p

I've seen the behinds of your nobles, and I must say you have no room to talk about big butts :)