Who do I know on this world?

DeletedUser

It feels like an incredibly selfish thread to make, but it's the laziest way I can think of finding people I know on W72!

I recognise a couple of names just by looking at the top 20, but who else is here that I might not recognise the name of? Or not have found...

Can't apologise enough to the good people of the W72 forums for my almost-spam thread, but it's nice to know what friends/acquaintances are also here! I'm sure a lot of you can relate :)

Lastly, if I don't know you already, please do say hello! I do plan on sticking around on W72 and it would be nice to meet some new people!

Cheers folks,

Ben

DeletedUser

It's about time I saw you post on here Ben! know we have two players of HTM on the 72 forums :)

DeletedUser113381

It feels like an incredibly selfish thread to make, but it's the laziest way I can think of finding people I know on W72!

I recognise a couple of names just by looking at the top 20, but who else is here that I might not recognise the name of? Or not have found...

Can't apologise enough to the good people of the W72 forums for my almost-spam thread, but it's nice to know what friends/acquaintances are also here! I'm sure a lot of you can relate :)

Lastly, if I don't know you already, please do say hello! I do plan on sticking around on W72 and it would be nice to meet some new people!

Cheers folks,

Ben

Im not here :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hiya Dan :D I'll try not to be too annoying ;)

N'awwww I see you there buddy ;)

Ben

DeletedUser

Sup
and we don't have a Mod, so can get away with spam really

Faetzy

I go wayy back to W1 me :L
my best world was W12 - DNY or 37 insane

Faetzy

Hmm? W1 :) Which tribe?

No one special it was my first world and everyone had a good start on me ha. I was XiG on W2 took part in the big war there, ive been in Che with bloodhood been in a few decent tribes. Also won quite a few speed rounds :p and nah I don't recognise you ben

DeletedUser

No one special it was my first world and everyone had a good start on me ha. I was XiG on W2 took part in the big war there, ive been in Che with bloodhood been in a few decent tribes. Also won quite a few speed rounds :p and nah I don't recognise you ben

ESL wid champ and lokinder in w2. ;)

W6 hmm, Ill let that be a mystery.

W10! 13! 19! 39! .. I remember you from before hmm. :)

DeletedUser

Pretty sure I was either in the same tribe or warred with you on w2, I jut recognise the name hahah

Faetzy

Pretty sure I was either in the same tribe or warred with you on w2, I jut recognise the name hahah

ha yeah I recognise your name too :) were you in STW or what ever they called themselves? As you had Xig vs STW and HOT etc

DeletedUser

ha yeah I recognise your name too :) were you in STW or what ever they called themselves? As you had Xig vs STW and HOT etc

As far as I remember (I co-played the acc at the time so its a bit sketchy) I went from CM >> CMFAM >> TW4 >>> STW6 or something along those lines.

Crazy that we're talking about it 70 worlds later!

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I dont recognise anyone on the world or forum :/ not that i remember from 24 or 58

Faetzy

As far as I remember (I co-played the acc at the time so its a bit sketchy) I went from CM >> CMFAM >> TW4 >>> STW6 or something along those lines.

Crazy that we're talking about it 70 worlds later!

:icon_eek:

ahaha I agree. Sucks as when I quit W37 I gave my account up, and even now it's a dead account but the mods wont allow me to have it back as the person who took over changed the email address -.-... but W2 and them they were the days aha back when a war was till the end