Who do you miss? *discussion*

DeletedUser53573

Well as the forums - and the world - are mostly dead at this point, I figured it'd be a nice to remember all the players we expanded and talked with.

Personally, I will miss most the following, in no order:

Super Sweet
Kee
Jaideep
Jay Ba I
dukefan/elporto
lordmystery (lyk wut?)

And as an addition to this post, the players whom I can happily say are still here..

loveis...
smurfat
marksyourdaddy
yesman
hans bros
elporto (new owner rox)
kee (facebook, lol)
jmc

im sure there are others im missing, and so im sorry, but this is just a big blast from the past anyways

DeletedUser

I miss Grundall and Dr. Whoopass a bit. They were fun to mess with or joke around with, respectively.

DeletedUser

Well as the forums - and the world - are mostly dead at this point, I figured it'd be a nice to remember all the players we expanded and talked with.

Personally, I will miss most the following, in no order:

Super Sweet
Kee
Jaideep
Jay Ba I
dukefan/elporto
lordmystery (lyk wut?)

And as an addition to this post, the players whom I can happily say are still here..

loveis...
smurfat
marksyourdaddy
yesman
hans bros
elporto (new owner rox)
kee (facebook, lol)
jmc

im sure there are others im missing, and so im sorry, but this is just a big blast from the past anyways

Yeah, you are right, you missed some people.
How could you forget about me when you cry over my leaving all night?

DeletedUser

Aleksandar,
viper,
and a couple of my former bashers that never got big but they were willing to try to take on anyone, and when you gave them targets they'd keep trying until they took them.
There are others but memory fades and they have passed from this world on to better things.

DeletedUser

I miss bobs spam, propaganda (even though he was always in the enemy tribe, since back when he ran KoT). The way he used to spam and abuse people/mods was always amusing. He played a big part in the activity on this forum, and the place is really dead now that a lot of the old regulars are gone.

Lots of people i miss, far to many to mention, but they know who they are. The sad thing is that a lot of those that left are the experienced players.. im amazed at just how inexperienced some people seem to be after playing the game for 2 years.. although i guess some people could have handed accounts over to new players.

I also miss the tribe vs tribe war topics.. where people would blatently lie, post propaganda and misleading stats.. now its one half of the world vs the other.. when the world was broken up into smaller tribes, that was the best part of w18.. |TF| fighting KoT.. fighting to secure your K.. fighting Legion.. the days of fighting and killing a tribe off are gone.. now its "you" against "us".. there is no "other" anymore.. and with the number of actives dropping constantly, w18 is sadly looking like it will be the first world to "finish". I wonder if we will even see the end of our war, or if they'll close the world before that happens due to the lack of actives left. w18 has been an amazing world. It was my first, it is sad to think of all those that have left.

Last edited by a moderator:

bomberace101

We wont be the first world to finish... have you seen W12 lately? 87 Continents are rulled by one family.

DeletedUser

I also miss the tribe vs tribe war topics.. where people would blatently lie, post propaganda and misleading stats.. now its one half of the world vs the other.. when the world was broken up into smaller tribes, that was the best part of w18.. |TF| fighting KoT.. fighting to secure your K.. fighting Legion.. the days of fighting and killing a tribe off are gone.. now its "you" against "us".. there is no "other" anymore.. and with the number of actives dropping constantly, w18 is sadly looking like it will be the first world to "finish". I wonder if we will even see the end of our war, or if they'll close the world before that happens due to the lack of actives left. w18 has been an amazing world. It was my first, it is sad to think of all those that have left.

Ive gotta agree with you there, the forums just aren't as entertaining with only 2 wars going on :(

We wont be the first world to finish... have you seen W12 lately? 87 Continents are rulled by one family.

Yes, I have seen W12 lately. Its not really a family anymore,
1 DNY 628.074.687 963.280.935 87 11.072.195 95867 10.048
2 A.C.L. 123.113.469 131.124.931 89 1.473.314 13944 9.404
3 B-SW 119.321.845 119.321.845 35 3.409.196 12269 9.725
4 BOOBS 46.298.275 46.298.275 4 11.574.569 4635 9.989

DNY and BOOBS. The sad thing is that it has BEEN like that for several months, and DNY has had a huge lead on every other tribe for over a year and a half.

W18 is still VERY far from something like that happening, because if APOC wins, then the family will break up. Then there will be a LOT more wars going on, etc etc. Im guessing W18 has another good year or two before its closed.

DeletedUser53573

Ratte you realist the ua and apoc killed tribe bs tribe right?

unholy dawn

I miss most of you guys from this world :( I quit at like 180 vills now i've started back on world 45. Don't know if anyone remembers me but meh :p
Special mentions go to AdAnouch (Might not be spelled right) for being a full on crazy and to -MM- who i got to fight when xGoCx went to war with them, best time i ever had on this game. Good show.

DeletedUser

Hey unholy, /me remember well. Bella told me you had come back to say hi :)

If anyone doesn't know, unholy was one of the first forum posters on W18 :eek:

unholy dawn

Hey unholy, /me remember well. Bella told me you had come back to say hi :)

If anyone doesn't know, unholy was one of the first forum posters on W18 :eek:

Heh jesus that was ages ago, one more thing i miss, everyone bitching at the TWA family, think they're APOC now or something i don't know. Man those guys spread like the plague with Zurtle n Xyroze n the others at their head.

DeletedUser

I miss all the hatin' too ^_^. Yeah RKN and TWA merged to form Apoc. BA didn't. Xyroze is gone btw.

So what brought you back?

unholy dawn

Finished my exams and i'm at university now so alot more time on my hands :)

DeletedUser

I miss Grundall and Dr. Whoopass a bit. They were fun to mess with or joke around with, respectively.

"Grundall" now there's a blast from the past, spat his dummy and deleted !!! didnt he ???.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rudegar

"Grundall" now there's a blast from the past, spat his dummy and deleted !!! didnt he ???.

lets not oversimplify things.... as stronbg argument could be made tjat he was te best player on W18 at the time... he quit because he felt betrayed