Who do you think is the best bet for w61

DeletedUser

I guess riot! Why? They look good would love to war them :)

Tell your reasons why youve chosen that tribe

DeletedUser

Not uselss if youll see people post their opinions noob sarmlita think first man

DeletedUser20939

I guess riot! Why? They look good would love to war them :)

Tell your reasons why youve chosen that tribe

you ask people to give a reason why they made that choice, but the reasoning of your choice is. 'they look good would love to war them :)'

it happens often, but when the first post is bad you will get bad reactions. If you want to get a good discussion going try to make a good first post with a real question.

DeletedUser

you ask people to give a reason why they made that choice, but the reasoning of your choice is. 'they look good would love to war them :)'

it happens often, but when the first post is bad you will get bad reactions. If you want to get a good discussion going try to make a good first post with a real question.

agree, this fella seems ta be someone who thinks he some sort o' TW god when he's nevarrr even backtimed someone.

mattcurr

Imo cant really tell in a world like this till the nobling phase is a bit more developed.

DeletedUser

The tribe with the most pushed accounts and free villages will win.

End of discussion

DeletedUser

Are you sure about that? I havent backtimed any attacks in any world though ahihihi tyour damn right :) im a newbie this is my new world sorry .... Anyway can anyone teach me how to send trains and also how to snipe? What buildings to build and noble?

DeletedUser

Imo cant really tell in a world like this till the nobling phase is a bit more developed.

At first i didn't even recognise it's you :icon_eek:

Also, I kind of agree with trollingSmurf, of course except for the fact he thinks it's some sort of exception. usually tribes that are best at internalling last the longest, Look at W2 and Jirki! (/me is bashing Jirki as a player, not a mod)

DeletedUser

Whichever tribes that are able to handle the initial wave of inactivity that comes soon after nobles come out and uses diplomacy to there best advantage will come out near the top

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Whichever tribes that are able to handle the initial wave of inactivity that comes soon after nobles come out and uses diplomacy to there best advantage will come out near the top

I think this is a good answer.

Maybe also add how good as a tribe you are at gaining & holding secrets.