who has the best premade in w100?

atmospherecf

To piggy back on what Garrock said, we have to remember that back then the standards of playing TW was a lot different. Many of my old school friends coming back to TW feel completely lost with all these new updates, some of them have given up because they can't adapt to the "Pay2Win" scheme.

The new younger generation of TW players seem to be full of energy and a lot smarter than our legacy players back in the day. Think about all these vault/DS scripts that the new generation TW players are making. There was a 14 yr old TW player in my previous tribe... and this kid was beyond his time... custom scripts etc... blows my mind lols

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To piggy back on what Garrock said, we have to remember that back then the standards of playing TW was a lot different. Many of my old school friends coming back to TW feel completely lost with all these new updates, some of them have given up because they can't adapt to the "Pay2Win" scheme.

The new younger generation of TW players seem to be full of energy and a lot smarter than our legacy players back in the day. Think about all these vault/DS scripts that the new generation TW players are making. There was a 14 yr old TW player in my previous tribe... and this kid was beyond his time... custom scripts etc... blows my mind lols

nerdz

DeletedUser84793

Wish I sucked as bad as you LOL Dont let this post fool you guys this player is one of the best in the game

holyghost is not fooling anyone, at least not me..he can be a beast ingame! ill be watching him.;)

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah. The last of "aka". Other fellas are quite old now, with tons of RL issues

You played there?

Murder Incorporated

Indeed I did. I've been playing off and on for 11 years or so. More off for years. From time to time I'll click and play a world for a couple weeks, get bored, quit. I randomly discovered this old school world right when it started so I think I'll actually try in this one.