Who has the Biggest :)

DeletedUser

:lol: Well she hasn't forgotten about you yet jimsta she had to tell me she wrote you about village management an if you needed help in that department.

I do not know why she sent me that message, nor do I know why she would tell you about that message. I read it and did not respond to it. In the future it is doubtfull if I will even read it. I want to complelty forget I even knew her and I want her to completly forget about me.

silvereclipes

I do not know why she sent me that message, nor do I know why she would tell you about that message. I read it and did not respond to it. In the future it is doubtfull if I will even read it. I want to complelty forget I even knew her and I want her to completly forget about me.

it was a joke jimsta to tease you a little an we were chatting together as old friends she said she just had to tease you. as for having her forget you not happening jimsta i can say that for sure LM has always had long memories an never forgets those she pays a visit :lol:

DeletedUser16026

I thought that too, but since then he's married liek 12 other people :(

And also, he tends to chat people up on msn, so watch out guys D:!

PS: For matt: im sorry :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Specially placed there for all Swedes alike :D

Does that make me Swedish?

DeletedUser

it was a joke jimsta to tease you a little an we were chatting together as old friends she said she just had to tease you. as for having her forget you not happening jimsta i can say that for sure LM has always had long memories an never forgets those she pays a visit :lol:

Maybe she will quit before me then :icon_cool: