Who i really am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taters

Well, it seems that joker/huntor can do it, and i really think it is time i tolf all of you who i am.

Alright, my real name isn't taters, or danny, I 'm actually gareeth.
When people say they haven't noticed me around, they didn't notice something caled either TaterLogs or TheDudSpud hanging around the channels.
That was me, and so is Danny|| on the channels. I never really left, just assumed my real name.

And, while i am telling people, i figure some other things need to be reveled. We don't actually work for innogames, or tribalwars at all, we work for openeye, who runs each of the tribalwars worlds out of his basement on a single server. When the worlds go down, it's just us, playing with the internet :)

Now, about hoodoo, because everyone needs to know this. Hoodoo is a great person and all, but she actually works for the mafia, which is run by Q.
That's right, that thing you thought was a bot, is actually the first letter of the mob boss's last name. He didn't want to tell us the full name, and we didn't push the subject.
You can't blame hoodoo for this, she only fell in with the wrong people, when she was young. (and that was like, 12, so that was about 9 years ago.)

Well, i feel like we really got somewhere today, thanks joker, for making me see the need for this.

DeletedUser

lol I knew this all along

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Meh, forums are too strict would like to keep what I originally posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL i allways did think Hoodoo was a bot XD

Taters said:
And, while i am telling people, i figure some other things need to be reveled. We don't actually work for innogames, or tribalwars at all, we work for openeye, who runs each of the tribalwars worlds out of his basement on a single server. When the worlds go down, it's just us, playing with the internet

his basement? serious? lol

DeletedUser

Nah, the spam attack on #tribalwars yesterday does. :icon_biggrin:

Hiya Taters. :icon_smile:

Taters

i didn't even take part in it, i didn't care to ban anyone yesterday.

duke Faldor

Fail because this was spamish :icon_razz::icon_eek:

beer-fail.jpg
:icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser19454

Seems everyone is spammed out...

Taters, if what you are saying is tru then you guys are like...

the coolest guys eva!:icon_eek::icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.