Who is gonna be rank 1 In weeks to come?

mattcurr

Short term - Nauz
Long term - hmmm maybe Supr3me Ov3rlord, bLuE wIcKeD hEaRt

Nauz only will have more points than me if he gets his level 25 hq, :icon_eek: I suppose Ill play this world now, so in 4 weeks I am placing money on me

DeletedUser

Oh, matt's playing seriously? This world just became that much more fun. ;)

DeletedUser

This is funny in the past 24 hours, I haven't been outside the top 100 in the world, Lower than 5th in the tribe, lower than 10th in K45

And I still have a good number of troops :D

mattcurr

More bored me thinks ...
More good players ... More abandoned ... More beers :icon_rolleyes: (that's mean Fun)

I love you too :icon_razz: Anyway how could I refuse a rematch if your in my K again :icon_biggrin:

Nudist

I look forward to seeing the usual inflated ego's disappear from the forums in a months time.

mattcurr

I look forward to seeing the usual inflated ego's disappear from the forums in a months time.

Aww ego's are good for you, anyway I have never disappeared until I was nicely situated on top. Its why Im still in uk3, cant leave yet I was only ranked #11 :icon_surprised:

Nudist

Aww ego's are good for you, anyway I have never disappeared until I was nicely situated on top. Its why Im still in uk3, cant leave yet I was only ranked #11 :icon_surprised:

You always find a way to talk about yourself :icon_rolleyes: You're getting to be almost as bad as Nauzhror, and that's bad.

mattcurr

You always find a way to talk about yourself :icon_rolleyes: You're getting to be almost as bad as Nauzhror, and that's bad.

No,no,no nauz is becoming as bad as me I was here first :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

You'll be here for awhile then, Matt, because I'll hold #1 till I leave ;)

mattcurr

Try 50+ spears and 15+ swords and a Paladin :icon_twisted:

Proportions seem off :icon_neutral: And I have that and i hadn't logged in but 4 times:icon_surprised: Except I only have 10 sw, and 50 sp and a pali

DeletedUser

Proportions seem off :icon_neutral: And I have that and i hadn't logged in but 4 times:icon_surprised: Except I only have 10 sw, and 50 sp and a pali

i'm not rushing making troops yet i'd rather leave that till tomarrow :icon_smile:

So Bring on the attacks i'll be ready!

DeletedUser

Nauz only will have more points than me if he gets his level 25 hq, :icon_eek: I suppose Ill play this world now, so in 4 weeks I am placing money on me

Look forward to you proving me wrong, PM me ingame so I can keep tabs :icon_biggrin: