Who is here / Introduce yourselves.

DeletedUser110138

Hi all, Lilim here, played since world 2 :). W67 is my first world since w13, 2 years ago, glad I came back.

DeletedUser

I maintain a healthy state of existance. I can't say I've heard from Bolaar, but then I can't say I've heard from anyone really, I mostly evaporated into study when I quit.

This whole playing again thing certainly is a good test of memory. I am surprised at how many names I recognise.

You! Who are in you ingame? :O

DeletedUser78273

thenurgle here from w43 . currently playing at the rim k47 ( late start )

under MFnurgie ..

cheers

DeletedUser1350

Hey,

I'm Kwabena I'm playing Salwrathis on this world. Currently play TheMisfits on W64.

My most successful worlds were W8 and W35 before this I played on Kwabena1994 that's what most people know me on.

:)

DeletedUser

I played mostly w24, w30, and w46 been gone for a few years but like a lot of people here I came crawling back

cheers
Max

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm somewhere in k66. Waiting to be noble by someone *Cheers

DeletedUser

Never liked using aliases. :icon_razz:

I'm just trying to re-learn how to play the game right now. I forgot pretty much everything about the early game.

Child in time

Never liked using aliases. :icon_razz:

I'm just trying to re-learn how to play the game right now. I forgot pretty much everything about the early game.

Just make sure to survive. Play for 4 weeks, get nobles, and once you have about 10 villages you'll be right back in that saddle, buddy. :)