Who is joining W71?

DeletedUser83995

I'm yet to understand why so many players join pre-mades.

Its the thing to do now days :p

Im personally going in tribesless

But i understand why on a no-haul world you might wanna as you cant out farm everyone around you to get in front.

At the same time tho unless your pre-made plans to join in a tight cluster it wont matter much being in a pre-made or not.

DeletedUser105718

Unless the premade has one of the rare good leaders, it's going to be pretty bad.

Most of the time, you can find yourself in a better tribe by going in tribeless and joining a tribe later on.

DeletedUser83995

Unless the premade has one of the rare good leaders, it's going to be pretty bad.

Most of the time, you can find yourself in a better tribe by going in tribeless and joining a tribe later on.

Although i agree with you, it is very rare regardless how good a leader for a tribe to last from start up to end of world. So joining a pre-made getting to know new players is never a bad idea. You might only meet 2 or 3 good players in that pre-made but thats more good players then you would have met being solo.

You stick with them 3 or 4 good players all world and you tend to do very well.

DeletedUser105718

Although i agree with you, it is very rare regardless how good a leader for a tribe to last from start up to end of world. So joining a pre-made getting to know new players is never a bad idea. You might only meet 2 or 3 good players in that pre-made but thats more good players then you would have met being solo.

You stick with them 3 or 4 good players all world and you tend to do very well.
It's not the same feeling as joining a tribe without or with very little good players and managing to make it to the top.

DeletedUser

Why the hell is anyone joining Al after the AAA incident (facepalm) btw

He said that it was his past and he have changed.

Even though i do not know if he had changed or not, but he contacted me for W71 and so i decided to join his pre-made.

But i understand why on a no-haul world you might wanna as you cant out farm everyone around you to get in front.

At the same time tho unless your pre-made plans to join in a tight cluster it wont matter much being in a pre-made or not.

being in a tight cluster is important but with out it if tribe mates help each other it works. On W61 i joined with RIOT!, it was a premade, 10 members joined the core with pre registration the remaining 40 joined on the semi-rim. A noob tribe in core declared on us and they were sending all his troops suisiding on us, but in RIOT we had minimum defence requirement so people send packets to core from rim and it worked well. We needed those D and with proper organisation we sustained the initial hurdle.

DeletedUser105718

being in a tight cluster is important but with out it if tribe mates help each other it works.
It's a lot more advantageous to join in a cluster, due to the short support times with paladin or without. If you're, say 10 hours away by paladin from the nearest player, or the main cluster, you might get cated down to 26 before any support arrives.

DeletedUser

Sure Als members were supposed to be joining under music related alias'

Guess that plan went out the window

DeletedUser

Going to give this world a play but p2w is again a downfall to this game. opp`s ino will delete this again.Wake up ino..

DeletedUser

Not sure why it'd be deleted, but this world isn't even p2w...

DeletedUser

The even numbered worlds, 70, 72, 74, 76 ect will all have the pay to win features in them. All of the odd numbered worlds, 71, 73, 75, 77 ect will not have those features.

DeletedUser105718

Going to give this world a play but p2w is again a downfall to this game. opp`s ino will delete this again.Wake up ino..
It's not a downfall at all. It's a way to keep smaller servers running and gain extra revenue off .net and others. It's every other world, so this won't have "p2w" settings on. Don't see a problem with waiting out a world if you dislike "p2w" so much.

In any case, premium is a lot more advantageous then these "p2w" settings.

DeletedUser112772

From what I've seen in my experience, premades never last first 2 weeks. Sometimes a tribe is good enough to survive the first 2 weeks, once in a rare while tribes survive. Sometimes tribes in start survive 2 weeks but merge in some stupid tribe and then they die. So overall my opinion is to wait and see what tribe is best.:)

DeletedUser

Depends on the type of premade. Obviously people who've played together over various worlds are much more likely to stick around. Premades in general often make it to the nobling phase before they actually die out, and even then then the cause is either them being focused hard in their area or internal conflict due to most of them having massive egos. That being said, a forum premade, which isn't really considered a premade due to the majority of people in it never having played with eachother, tend to die out much quicker or break apart.

DeletedUser

Premades also tend to die if leadership disappears - which isnt all that uncommon. You generally see the same group of people signing up for premades every couple worlds, rarely staying too long on any given world.

DeletedUser

1) Yes
2)Robbo81
3)Were Not Crazy

Only joining a premade as it's someone I know from 17