Who is King Hadeus?

DeletedUser

They just keep poking hadeus. I don't know you but there just gonna keep picking at you. Only way to Earn the respect is to take there villas by force. Start you own tribe declare war that way you can post your progress in externals show us all how good you are. Who knows others may rally to join you? we can the call them The Kingsmen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two players in Growth tried that once. It did not end very well for them.

DeletedUser

If ur uk name is king hadeus too you suck real bad and are a stabber

DeletedUser

Aww theamk, I appreciate the love <3

Finally, someone from the UK speed has recognised me. I told Tuzain I could rim him blindfolded, why don't you tell the fella how true that statement is, but you're probably butthurt that I did the same to you several rounds over, understandable. Can you elaborate yourself on the 'stabber' part?

And damn, I was sad to see me being locked out of the account when I woke up this morning :(

Looks like Tardis has finally managed to go online from a nearby library, and change the password. It's a shame, I had great things planned today, I was genuinely excited ever since the idea popped in my head, and I would like to thank lesss for giving me the idea.

I was going to leave Growth, form a new tribe and declare on NME. Tribe would be called "Esc", full name "Escalate" (appropriate, isn't it) . The declaration would be great, I had it all planned out in my head, it would arguably be the best piece of PnP this dusty world has seen. I was quite rallied up aswell, I would probably have nobled out makobex and NME from k62 and 64 within a week. Thousands of attacks would go flying towards NME, and my immense stacks on the frontline against them would finally come to use, but I guess that destiny simply wants to see this world(and game) rot untill winter, at which point it will inevitably end with a merge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyperion.

Actually, that was the co angel. And if I'm not mistaken, he's no longer with the account.

Bonus points, isn't resorting to name calling a bit of a stoop? One would think that with your "superior intellect" you could come up with a half decent insult.

Oh he's still very much with the account, I just have to keep him on a leash ;)

DeletedUser

Finally, someone from the UK speed has recognised me. I told Tuzain I could rim him blindfolded, why don't you tell the fella how true that statement is, but you're probably butthurt that I did the same to you several rounds over, understandable. Can you elaborate yourself on the 'stabber' part?

And damn, I was sad to see me being locked out of the account when I woke up this morning :(

Looks like Tardis has finally managed to go online from a nearby library, and change the password. It's a shame, I had great things planned today, I was genuinely excited ever since the idea popped in my head, and I would like to thank lesss for giving me the idea.

I was going to leave Growth, form a new tribe and declare on NME. Tribe would be called "Esc", full name "Escalate" (appropriate, isn't it) . The declaration would be great, I had it all planned out in my head, it would arguably be the best piece of PnP this dusty world has seen. I was quite rallied up aswell, I would probably have nobled out makobex and NME from k62 and 64 within a week. Thousands of attacks would go flying towards NME, and my immense stacks on the frontline against them would finally come to use, but I guess that destiny simply wants to see this world(and game) rot untill winter, at which point it will inevitably end with a merge.

Good night sweet prince. The funny thing is this was all for nothing. You were on a decent account that with your "250" nukes could have easily become UNlandlocked. You chose not too. You being bored is on you. NO ONE ELSE. You bash the entire tribe for being unskilled, but this UNSKILLED group has worked really well together to get this far.

The ONLY true mistake the TRIBE made was taking you in.

I say again, good night sweet prince. May you rest in peace.

DeletedUser

I am sad too mako loves new villages as do the rest of NME

DeletedUser

Wait what? What's gonna happen to me??? :(

Nothing, the prince cococted a plan to attack nme in an attempt to escalate the world in his mind. Forgetting he wasn't the owner and that he is wedged between 3 huge players that would have eaten him. What he REALLY failed to realize is all my nukes were back home in that area and my defense never left the west coast.......trust but verify, or better safe than sorry. He was doomed from the start.

DeletedUser47445

Dino was going to rim you. ;(

If you need a hug, I'm here fir you

*hugs*

Hyperion.

What really would've happened if he went rogue and launched his nukes at mako is Growth and NME coming together and making sure each of those 250 nukes died. After that, we'd put together our 10,000 nukes and use them for one purpose only, to root out the cancer that is King Hadeus.

There isn't any scenario in which you would've come out on top with this one, Dino, you're just a waste of our time.

DeletedUser

No need for the harsh words guys, despite everything we were still tribemates and I have been nothing but friendly and of help to you, you're hurting my feelings here :( . But on a serious note, I did nothing to make you all so mad at me, I just expressed my opinion.

I knew there was not one single scenario in which I could win this would-be war, I wasnt planning to either. I just wanted to have fun and make things interesting for me, something this world has been denying me so far. This is a game, and I want to play it.

DeletedUser117267

No need for the harsh words guys, despite everything we were still tribemates and I have been nothing but friendly and of help to you, you're hurting my feelings here :( . But on a serious note, I did nothing to make you all so mad at me, I just expressed my opinion.

If you had used your own name and expressed your opinion correctly then it wouldn't have gone anywhere, the problem is you ended up flaming both tribes. Yes you played the account well but then you went and messed your own game up with these ridiculous forum posts. I am sure you could have drummed up interest in a different way but all you managed to do was annoy rather than disrupt, people don't like annoyances :) so..... goodbye, :scout::lightcavalry::heavycavalry:

DeletedUser

Yeah i still dont really get what everyone did to you to betray your Co, and people that considered you friendly. I had told Tard that i trusted you because he did, and apparently thats what i get for taking that step. Back to trusting Tard and Tuz alone.

DeletedUser

Just a few more photos I feel like sharing before I leave.

My secret admirer:

http://s29.postimg.org/lfqqcvmk7/Screenshot_2015_09_23_23_42_22.png

My secret admirer 2(couldnt fit it all in 1 ss):

http://s23.postimg.org/bewi4q2nf/Screenshot_2015_09_23_23_42_48.png

Tuzains mental breakdown:

http://s30.postimg.org/3q606r7q9/Screenshot_2015_09_23_23_52_01.png

Kitmarlowe on Olt(an opinion shared by many):

http://s9.postimg.org/75a3csxrz/Screenshot_2015_09_23_23_53_11.png

Ps: Olt is playing and posting as TableForOne, if anyone wondered or didnt know.

DeletedUser47445

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You really think tuz was asking you for help?

believe_or_understand_futurama.gif

youre_serious_futurama.gif

Seriously bro. Your super cool info is one very wild teenage troll who just screws about for his own amusement, and then you have taylor being a wisetail (sorry, I'd use another word, but theres 15 mods in this world. I DO NOT want that many infractions) for his own amusement. And Kit, heh. Those two have gone at it several times for all sorts of reasons. Everyone thinks Olt is annoying. THis isn't exactly a secret.

DeletedUser

Just a few more photos I feel like sharing before I leave.

My secret admirer:

http://s29.postimg.org/lfqqcvmk7/Screenshot_2015_09_23_23_42_22.png

My secret admirer 2(couldnt fit it all in 1 ss):

http://s23.postimg.org/bewi4q2nf/Screenshot_2015_09_23_23_42_48.png

Tuzains mental breakdown:

http://s30.postimg.org/3q606r7q9/Screenshot_2015_09_23_23_52_01.png

Kitmarlowe on Olt(an opinion shared by many):

http://s9.postimg.org/75a3csxrz/Screenshot_2015_09_23_23_53_11.png

Ps: Olt is playing and posting as TableForOne, if anyone wondered or didnt know.

Not something new, I had skirmishes with a player in NME, and nonetheless I don't like the way of their recruitment happenin. Thought it was all fun and giggles on the beginning.. you're just making a fool of yourself by posting screenshots. You said you were manipulating me.. guess what ;)

Now, Tuz's mental breakdown is trolling you, if you remember the same thing happened with GOD TEHONZ :D Too bad you can't seem to understand that, need to break it down on syllables for you. That seems too bad for someone like you, who claim to have a higher intelligence than everyone here.

Back to Kit - I respect her and even if she called me every damn thing that a person is capable of spitting, I would still respect her. She got all the rights on this world to call me that, and I understand plus respect her opinions.

I am playing in TableForOne, as a coplayer. I am the only one posting under this external account tho.

From Olt, with love. :D

DeletedUser62294

Oh he's still very much with the account, I just have to keep him on a leash ;)

How upsetting though he called us =Shit Cloud= and acted as if I didn't have a hand in Tuz telling the tribe to withdraw support :icon_cry: I was nice and sent it back ourselves oh the confused people in this world. Probably a good thing you're the level headed one my Belgian Lover :icon_redface: