Who is staying, who is going? (ect)

DeletedUser79785

A list of the top 20 tribes. Give us your incite on who is going to stay on this world who is going to die off. Feel free to say any possible future wars or mergers.

Ok here we go.

1. T.D.E
  2. Rx4U
  3. MASK
  4. T.D.E2
  5. Nob!!
  6. Anger?
  7. ~RAID~
  8. -V-
  9. *TA
  10. NMS
  11. TAK
  12. ???
  13. IRON
  14. OTC
  15. TBE
  16. THEM
  17. T.D.E3
  18. 911
  19. ~A~
  20. BOOBS
Also feel free to give any future possible player movement.
Please lets try to keep this fire proof, and just give our opinions.
I promote a good flaming contest.

Hopefully, I can liven up the forums with this. :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i so desperately want to comment and i will but ubm... your uber..

T.D.E--- alive because no one wants to waste their time with things that could very easily taken at any point in time...
Rx4U--- just good, only one tribe i know that doesn't fear them (anger), hey good luck with that anger
MASK--- im in it, i attack with spears so be careful if you attack them, i may throw pointy sticks at you
T.D.E2--- still the same as tde
Nob!!--- big hard things scare me...
Anger?--- lol, honestly thats all i can say about you
~RAID~--- how happy were you that rx4u declared so you could finally be successful?
-V--- you lose, but at least you didn't disband yet
*TA---... your worthless... sorry...
NMS--- so eventually you will either merge with mask or merge with tde.. ill assume this happens soon
TAK--- just as homosexual as *TA
???--- who the hell are you?
IRON--- so, angry is really high and mighty cause they are beating you... why is this the case, your all terrible barb eaters that are only here b.c people had better things to do
OTC--?
TBE--- nob wins
THEM--- still dont know who you are, dont care
T.D.E3---with enough fakes/attacks, you become loyal to the biggest threat, i love you for that
911---?
~A~--- ?
BOOBS--- i too love them, so i love you

DeletedUser56732

here is the new top 20

Rank Tribe name
1 Rx4U
2 T.D.E
3 MASK
4 T.D.E2
5 NOB!!
6 ~RAID~
7 *TA
8 -V-
9 NMS
10 ???
11 TAK
12 IRON
13 THEM
14 BOOBS
15 BASH
16 T.D.E3
17 911
18 NOVA
19 ~LFB~
20 AGGRO

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1 Rx4U will be here in 2011

Newly acquired top spot on the W39 rankings. With names like Focalor, Boske and Hybrid Soul in charge - Heavy hitters such as Socoh, LordMejer, and Thindimention and a core of players who have worked together for months. I only assume this tribe will continue to succeed

2 T.D.E will be here in 2011

Easily the most successful family tribe on W39. Deserving of their number 2 ranking. Just consider the T.D.E family to be as talented as the rest of the top tribes - they just have a 200 person roster to your 60

3 MASK wont make 2011

Out of the top 5 tribes this is my vote of tribes that will not last. Unfortunate too. The right hand sometimes seems unaware of the left hands actions. I expect that they have a lot more tricks up their sleeve than they are letting on. Allowing the world to think they are unstable might be their best move thus far. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world it didn't exist. We shall see what kind of moves they make in the upcoming weeks.

4 T.D.E2 family will stay alive till 2011

See above statements but Rank 4th because of Cerb. I never understood this move for either side. On top of that sharing an gargantuan front with Mask very little attacking or defending going on there.... interesting

5 NOB!! wont be here in 2011 (at least not in this form)

I like Nob! alot. Players are enjoyable, talented, successful and don't really care what you or I think about them. With all that said. They will either:

A. Lose interest in W39 due to lack of competition and quit
B. Lose interest in W39 and quit due to being so jealous of Rx4u and all their goodness
C. Merge based on loss of activity level (right now i hear its the opposite)
D. Lose interest in W39 due to lack of competition and quit

6 ~RAID~ Wont be here in 2011

The inability to break through -V-'s lines until Rx4u got involved will hurt their expansion. With ??? pounding them early as well another delay in expansion. They will run out of room which either means war with Nob which wont happen or war with Rx4u which shouldn't happen. i see a possible merge in the future but ~Raid~ will cease to exist

7 *TA Wont be here in 2 months

Lots of he said she said over the last few weeks. Planning to strike, not planning to strike. Who knows what has been said just to draw attention and what has been leaked. T.D.E has been recruiting their players. In a war they wouldn't fair well with their neighbors. Pinned in to a corner

8 -V- Why are they still here?

efgmotivator01.jpg

9 NMS (unsure)

Hasn't made a bunch of noise either way good or bad

10 ??? (wont be here in 2011)

Even if they could repeat their successes they too are suffering from outlets being sandwiched in between Nob and Raid

11 TAK (wont be here in 2011)

Allegiances are questionable, depending on which hugs they give will determine their immediate future, but doesn't seem to have the maturity to last long

12 IRON (May be here in 2011)

T.D.E without the success, control, longevity, leadership etc. Due to their extreme spread across the world it would take a multi tribe effort (if you can call it that) to eliminate, may be the only saving factor.

13 THEM

Their survival bases strictly off the direction of *TA

14 BOOBS - Love it love it love it - hope they stay around
15 BASH - Only saving hope is morale
16 T.D.E3 - above statements
17 911- Running out of room - Wont stay in top 20
18 NOVA - ?
19 ~LFB~ - Basher tribe - members may move up tribe wont
20 AGGRO - Never make the top 10 so no one will care if they stay or go

DeletedUser

Interesting take on things UBM.

You commented about IRON that they may survive because '...it would take a multi-tribe effort to take them out.' Whilst this is probably true, the same can also be said for most top 10 tribes albeit for different reasons; sometimes it's the opposite (concentration) that makes a tribe hard to kill,and dispersion that causes a tribe to fall apart. For others its size, location or alliances.

I'd suggest that once a tribe gets to top 10, it's the leadership, and strength in depth of the leadership, that makes most difference to a tribes chances of survival.

Lets be charitable and assume for a moment that all top 10 tribes have leaders who at least know how to play, what then makes the difference between a tribe that will play on and one that will fold? I suggest that it's the ability of leadership to:
* Maintain in it's tribe a will to keep fighting,
* To analyse a situation, recognise and exploit opportunities, and mitigate risk.
* To hold together disparate interests in a large tribe, or the full-on level of game play required in a small tribe.
* Recognise, develop and exploit talent within the tribe.
* Select the right people as members - this is much more than just a question of picking effective players; they must also gel well with the rest of the team.
* Keep the game fun.

Get those things right and a tribe will hold together through thick and thin. The real killers of a top ten tribe are not their game opponents, but internal enemies such as boredom, inactivity, mistrust and dissatisfaction.

In the words of Clausewitz 'The morale is to the physical as three is to one'

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Interesting take on things UBM.

You commented about IRON that they may survive because '...it would take a multi-tribe effort to take them out.' Whilst this is probably true, the same can also be said for most top 10 tribes albeit for different reasons; sometimes it's the opposite (concentration) that makes a tribe hard to kill,and dispersion that causes a tribe to fall apart. For others its size, location or alliances.

I beg to differ. The reason i gave for Iron needing a multi-tribe effort is because they may have at least one village in every k on the world. Logistics would suggest that one tribe alone wouldn't have the time, interest or ability (based on agreements with other tribes) to noble out and destroy Iron as a tribe. As far as the other top 10 tribes. I believe you can see when Rx4u at number 3 rank declared on number 2 ranked -V- they did not need a multi-tribe effort to cripple them early. In fairness -V- was tangled up with ~Raid~ but that doesnt excuse the 2 month long over 1000 enoblement pounding they have recieved. They won't last another 2 months at the current rate. So no, not all top 10 tribes would need a multi-tribe effort to break.

Get those things right and a tribe will hold together through thick and thin. The real killers of a top ten tribe are not their game opponents, but internal enemies such as boredom, inactivity, mistrust and dissatisfaction.

In the words of Clausewitz 'The morale is to the physical as three is to one'

Agreed. A smart leadership team will have backup plans for it's players wanting to leave. I believe several of the top ten tribes have a waiting list of sorts of players to take over when other players leave. The leadership teams that will continue to prosper are already playing 5 steps ahead.