Who is the most powerful tribe in Trible Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Uh... You do know that doesn't belong here. That would be in General, since it covers the game itself, not only one World.

Also, that's impossible to know, since the best tribes in one World usually don't make it on others. This is due to different locations, different unit/noble system and different players(most of times) in them.

Only the admins would be able to do move the tribes to another World, but it would give a lot of work.
Besides, I don't think the players would be interested in that being done. Except for a few.

DeletedUser

What's trible wars?

Dwight Trible is a singer who combines the best of vocal virtuosity with musicianship and improvisational skills to the delight of audiences and musicians

~Sword

DeletedUser

..........:icon_rolleyes: OMFG YOU ARE STUPID IF YOU R NOT KIDDING:icon_rolleyes: ....... srry i hate spammers...in a good way if they spam good but not like that

DeletedUser

..........:icon_rolleyes: OMFG YOU ARE STUPID IF YOU R NOT KIDDING:icon_rolleyes: ....... srry i hate spammers...in a good way if they spam good but not like that

I find this slightly ironic/hypocritical.

P.S. Nice triple post. :)

DeletedUser

Ack Tribble wars!!!
tribbles1.jpg

DeletedUser

ooookkk....:icon_confused: :icon_confused: this is odd:icon_confused: yet funny :lol: :lol: :lol: . No w8 its just odd:icon_confused:

Deleted User - 3135

whats a spammer?:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

whats a spammer?:icon_idea:

me

But back on topic, how can you have the most powerful tribe in tribal wars?

there could be stuff like - Most influencial in their world, most organized etc...

~Sword

DeletedUser

i guess all he wants 2 no i which tribe has the most points in tribal wars. If so go on tw stats itll show u, all u need 2 do is search alittle:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

on topic (well kinda, im talking about tribal wars):

T:V from world one is the most powerful tribe in all of tribal wars.
They are very organized, great propaganda, and they have like 350 million points as a tribe. They own world one.

Status
Not open for further replies.