who is WAR??

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshh08

Try reading the forum and you would have found the answer... Godly and Tictac merged.

DeletedUser

hmmmm this is maybe Morningfrost diplomaitc skill.... :)

chewtoy7

Yer we merged today :)
im happy with the merge and i think that this is a good choice for tictac :D

DeletedUser

No this was not morningfrosts diplomatic skills, this was a joint council decision done by both tribes

DeletedUser

Yea the name is kinda lame, but i think its a good move for teh two:)

DeletedUser

hmmmm this is maybe Morningfrost diplomaitc skill.... :)

Lol, thanks for building the legend Assassin, but I actually had extremely little to do with this....other then agreeing with it after I was told about it lol.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

meh..godly, tic tac, void, RIP, whatever you call noobs they still are noobs.

DeletedUser

meh..godly, tic tac, void, RIP, whatever you call noobs they still are noobs.

It's okay, we all know the attitude you have.

I understand, Junior high must have been tough, but it doesn't give you the right to treat others like horse crap Red, but I want you to know, if you weren't such a female dog, we'd feel sorry for you, but as it stands, the way you behave, I think I stand for the whole community when I say, go touch yourself.

[/Wanted_scene]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I understand, Junior high must have been tough, but it doesn't give you the right to treat others like horse crap Red, but I want you to know, if you weren't such a female dog, we'd feel sorry for you, but as it stands, the way you behave, I think I stand for the whole community when I say, go #'!??~' yourself.

[/Wanted_scene]

nothing more to say is there? that sums it up for me.

chewtoy7

I understand, Junior high must have been tough, but it doesn't give you the right to treat others like horse crap Red, but I want you to know, if you weren't such a female dog, we'd feel sorry for you, but as it stands, the way you behave, I think I stand for the whole community when I say, go touch yourself.

[/Wanted_scene]

I think that conversation is over now red :)

ToPaT

Just as when a man with burns puts his mask on will still have burns.

When a tribe of noobs puts a new tag on them they're still noobs.

acbamos

[/Wanted_scene]
that comes from the anaraxic boss scene doesnt it??? right before he joins the ferternity if im not wrong
anyway red hates Godly brcause theyre better, and he knows it,

DeletedUser

[/Wanted_scene]
You know i dont think any1 could have put it better...

DeletedUser

[/Wanted_scene]

Hy you make me giggle, and well said, dont think anything esle needs to be said after that

DeletedUser58974

I suggest that this thead be locked now, I'm guessing we all now know who WAR is :icon_wink:

acbamos

maybe they are still some people which cant get it through their thick skulls
07bowerhar????

Status
Not open for further replies.