Who Left MCD ? Reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure 99.9% of them left because Uldor pissed them off in one form or another. :lol:

DeletedUser

If I had to listen to you all day, I would have to leave MCD as well..

Haha owned. His little annoying dog avatar doesn't help him at all. :lol: I mean before egyptiano, you weren't nearly as bad when you had your other avatars. But now, that dog you have as an avatar just completes the picture really. I mean that dog (I think it's a chiwuawa(?)) is one of the MOST annoying dogs, when you meet that kind of dog in RL you just wanna kick it in the butt 60 feet into the air like a football. :lol:

DeletedUser

Haha owned. His little annoying dog avatar doesn't help him at all. :lol: I mean before egyptiano, you weren't nearly as bad when you had your other avatars. But now, that dog you have as an avatar just completes the picture really. I mean that dog (I think it's a chiwuawa(?)) is one of the MOST annoying dogs, when you meet that kind of dog in RL you just wanna kick it in the butt 60 feet into the air like a football. :lol:

LoL
king is angry bcz i don't post on ur post :icon_rolleyes:
blieve me it's not personal bcz i want to know the reasons from all left MCD only

DeletedUser

No I'm not angry about that at all. Lol. I am just simply stating that your posts remind me of that dog: "yap yap yap yap yap yap, etc." And your avatar simply completes the picture.

DeletedUser

Subject ellanor disbands your tribe
Sent Jun 19,2007 22:49
ellanor has disbanded your tribe.
forward Delete >>

happy ?

DeletedUser

Subject ellanor disbands your tribe
Sent Jun 19,2007 22:49
ellanor has disbanded your tribe.
forward Delete >>

happy ?

hi abd el rahman

how r u

i mean who left MCD not disband MCD a

some members of MCD a will join the main tribe of MCD

don't worry keep in touch

DeletedUser

hi

yeah I know about MCD , but can't you see what happened here :icon_neutral:

and did you know ellanor and uldor were relatives , and that ellanor was being sat by uldor for sometime now ?

DeletedUser8200

very interesting accusations.

uldor disbands his own academy tribe.

wow.

The Jeff

It's true, most of ellanor's (very few) posts were Uldor posting on her account. MCD-a was strictly a mushroom farm. Alliances and NAPs changed without a word of explanation or notification, no word about MCD-BA being officially recognized, no communication with the main tribe, some problems with claim overlaps with MCD members. No external (shared) forum. I had my fingers crossed that this was just chaos due to the massive influx of members, but obviously it wasn't.

And to egyptiano - why would any of us want to join MCD now? Are things so wonderfully different in MCD compared to MCD-a?

DeletedUser

It's true, most of ellanor's (very few) posts were Uldor posting on her account. MCD-a was strictly a mushroom farm. Alliances and NAPs changed without a word of explanation or notification, no word about MCD-BA being officially recognized, no communication with the main tribe, some problems with claim overlaps with MCD members. No external (shared) forum. I had my fingers crossed that this was just chaos due to the massive influx of members, but obviously it wasn't.

And to egyptiano - why would any of us want to join MCD now? Are things so wonderfully different in MCD compared to MCD-a?

They have Uldor...

DeletedUser

:lol: :lol: uldor the mighty:lol: :lol:

I have even made my own tribe due to Virus ex urban's request .

ReEgZ

Obviously egyptiano is like a replica of sean550...and yes i agree with warrior....dude you are annoying and no one likes you lol, if i was in MCD id leave too because of that reason:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.