Who Let the Dogs out!!!?

DeletedUser

:spear: :swordsman:Introducing the "Devil-x_x-Dogs" the newest tribe to come about in K52, and we are looking for new members to recruite. :ram: :cata:

:lightcavalry: We are accepting members mainly in the k50's but if you are still interested in joining contact me WaveRider28 and I will personally send you an invite.:heavycavalry:

Information on the tribe: new to the world we are looking for members willing to pitch in and turn us into a succesfull tribe. One of the main purposes of this tribe is to be dominate and to meet new people we now at the time have all tribal statusus open to any member that joins.The members that get these titles will be made a baron so get a good job before they are all gone.COLOR]

But our #1 priority in this tribe is helping our fellow tribe members we will defend all of our members even if it means our own downfall, also if you are low on recourses everyone in the tribe will pitch in to help.

We cry the same
tears, we breathe
the same air, if you
mess with one of
us you mess with
all of us.

WaveRider28:icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One of the main purposes of this tribe is to have fun we will have all of the forum games knowwn to man not to mention a forum topic entirely dedicated to jokes.

Why are there so many people trying to recruit members by telling they have a fun forum? This has always been stupid to me. I mean I won`t go in the tribe to read a "fun forum".

But you are unique. An entire joke topic :lol: