Who sended teh attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

celticprincess

Much less than a year. We have reduced noble costs now.

well the way u guys eat barbs it doesnt shock me at all, that would bore the hell out of me and other true fighter on this world crap in one day i have more war caps then u get a move on even nestra is doing her bit

DeletedUser

Hey, Hey Bam!, I found a photo of you guys in action :icon_cool: I never new you guys were super heros;
retard.jpg

4851218_a47974146b_m.bmp

But anyway, back to the point of my... serious! you fight crime like that, how embaressing:icon_redface:. Anyway, back to the point of my post;

War stats;

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: HD
Side 2:
Tribes: Bam!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 271
Side 2: 166
Difference: 105

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 70
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,661,932
Side 2: 1,716,666
Difference: 945,266

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 915,030
Side 2: 727,369
Difference: 187,661

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 650
Side 2: 380
Difference: 270

chart

Side 1: 215
Side 2: 191
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,347,797
Side 2: 3,943,155
Difference: 2,404,642

chart

Side 1: 2,014,632
Side 2: 1,989,595
Difference: 25,037

chart
[/SPOIL]

Looks like HD are taking the lead, weldone guys :icon_biggrin: Just remember, dont tap it, WHACK IT!

lt181

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 70
Difference: 26

chart

Looks like HD are taking the lead, weldone guys :icon_biggrin: Just remember, dont tap it, WHACK IT!

Holy cow Batman! A cap lead of 26 per day?!? Surely we're doomed!

DeletedUser

Allow me to do the maths, appears that you cannot.
26 caps per day you say....

26 caps x 7 = 182 more caps in 1 week
182 x 4 = 728 more caps in 1 month
728 x 12 = 8736 caps in 1 year...

That's just the basics, so uh.... HOLY CRAP MAN, you're without a dout losing this war

DeletedUser51929

then that should grow as we get more aggresive and they get more "omg my cats sick, I couldnt get on"

lt181

That's just the basics, so uh.... HOLY CRAP MAN, you're without a dout losing this war

Wow! You're right!

Since we only have 83000 villas, that means that it would take you only 10 years to defeat us. If we stopped nobling barbs.

That sucks. I really wanted to spend my retirement speaking to you guys. I'll have to make another plan.

DeletedUser

Just wondering, but wouldn't your time be put to better use actively fighting rather than taking barbs? I mean, I can see why you are..but at the same time I would rather just fight the fight, take any barbs that I can on the side maybe, but the world is down to so few I'd rather just focus on the fight..but thats just me...

DeletedUser

Wow! You're right!

Since we only have 83000 villas, that means that it would take you only 10 years to defeat us. If we stopped nobling barbs.

That sucks. I really wanted to spend my retirement speaking to you guys. I'll have to make another plan.

Aww bless :icon_redface: I'm sure this war will be over in a shorter time frame. I used the stupid statistic that you made :icon_rolleyes: you'll soon see what I'm talking about. So how about you do what sonic said :icon_wink:

Mick876

Wow! You're right!

24 a day on a down time period, meaning the period in which people are waiting for there nukes to arrive back home so they can send them out again.

If you care about the stats then you would be much better off looking it from a broader prospective. Zev you said we should have 182 caps in one week, but when you actually look we have 274

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 607
Side 2: 333
Difference: 274

chart

Side 1: 5,776,232
Side 2: 3,396,531
Difference: 2,379,701

chart

[/spoil]

But what Lt is missing in his idiotic posts is that it does not matter the actual amount we noble. We don't have to noble 2000 villages to make Bam! loose 2000 villages. Dinualbert got around 100 taken from him before he was booted, we nobled 100 and Bam! lost 2600 villages from there tribe. I wonder if you can keep up your 83k village total when your players are leaving and deleting every week or month due to our attacks.

You already having players delete and leave. The FEAR guys you recruited left after 2 weeks of been in your tribe, is Bam! that bad, i mean really?

Another point i want to discuss, is how you lt181 were one of the players who supported more action on W6, you wanted more wars, you wanted to fight with players instead of barbs. When HD was created you said this in the thread YOU made:

If you're legitimately competing with Hire, then it's brought competition back to W6. If you don't plan on competing with Hire, then it hasn't.

Whichever the case, I'm just happy to see something happen be it good or bad.

When you thought the tribe was made to fight HIRE you were all happy, bringing competition back to W6 you said. But then when you found out it was actually made just to open up a massive war, a war including YOUR tribe your tune changes. You have went from wooting for more competition in W6 to this?

C'mon lt, have a bit more class and self respect for yourself.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You were very successful on this world, for many reasons. If I had to pick one difference between you and me on w6, is that I was always fond of underdogs. You stayed allied to SIN when they in turn allied the entire world. I never lost view of the old STONED ideology. Even if I got mired in the diplomacy, once in a while. And the other difference, of course, is that I look better in Achilles armor. :icon_biggrin:

I will only reply to this, because you make a good point in everything you argued so far.

The situation is more complicated than what most people think, and there are just a handful left to remember the entire debate and situation at that stage. 10 people from the original *Or.D* were merged into woot n at on point in the game. I was among them, only an inexperienced diplomat at that stage. The war with HIRE and the whole alliance of the northern tribes broke loose on woot n. Alpha left for a few months, TheOutsider's account got hacked, Torgom21 and n-ro were the best fighters, but never the best leaders so i was appointed duke to lead the remnants of a collapsing monster tribe rife with inactivity and broken by the war. As Zevahc (the original player, the original leader of *Or.D*) was away at the time I had few to no people to help me around with the leading business. So i turned to woot s. -Matt was busy warring but Nakoro and Zalt were always there to help out with advice and anything I needed.

When things started changing, woot n collapsed, Zevahc returned and we reforged the Order, of which i was promoted to duke but I maintained my relations with Nakoro and the gang although i was half a world away. Most of Or.D's diplomacy was circumstantial and depended on certain turn of events rather than an intentional strategy. We never allied to STACHE, although most of the old STONED had joined their tribe. KoD was lead by MihaiP, my fellow Romanian and friend so that was enough reason for me, although it was never an efficacious alliance. -Matt quit and left Nakoro and Zalt in charge and SIN became what it became because of him, but our relations were on the good side for ages. I couldn't leave a reliable friend to ally myself to HIRE who we've been continuously fighting since the woot days, or RIM which was half the world away, or DEATH or any other tribe who had a point to say.

So Or.D didn't befriend the no.1 tribe, it was a simple matter of our allies becoming the no. 1 tribe, nothing else.

And yes you do look better in Achilles' armor, I was always more of an Ulysses anyway, I was never the best fighter, although not bad in my day, but rather the guy who came up with the wooden horse plans rather than the egocentric demi-god ;)

Regards. The Tongue of the East.

Last edited by a moderator:

lt181

24 a day on a down time period, meaning the period in which people are waiting for there nukes to arrive back home so they can send them out again.

If you care about the stats then you would be much better off looking it from a broader prospective. Zev you said we should have 182 caps in one week, but when you actually look we have 274

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 607
Side 2: 333
Difference: 274

chart

Side 1: 5,776,232
Side 2: 3,396,531
Difference: 2,379,701

chart

[/spoil]

But what Lt is missing in his idiotic posts is that it does not matter the actual amount we noble. We don't have to noble 2000 villages to make Bam! loose 2000 villages. Dinualbert got around 100 taken from him before he was booted, we nobled 100 and Bam! lost 2600 villages from there tribe. I wonder if you can keep up your 83k village total when your players are leaving and deleting every week or month due to our attacks.

You already having players delete and leave. The FEAR guys you recruited left after 2 weeks of been in your tribe, is Bam! that bad, i mean really?

Another point i want to discuss, is how you lt181 were one of the players who supported more action on W6, you wanted more wars, you wanted to fight with players instead of barbs. When HD was created you said this in the thread YOU made:

When you thought the tribe was made to fight HIRE you were all happy, bringing competition back to W6 you said. But then when you found out it was actually made just to open up a massive war, a war including YOUR tribe your tune changes. You have went from wooting for more competition in W6 to this?

C'mon lt, have a bit more class and self respect for yourself.

I wanted to bring the competition back to W6. That's why I left RMC when it was the number 1 tribe in the world, and formed a tribe of 9 people. It's your ridiculous diplomacy moves that have created this situation.

I actually thought you knew something about TW, but I guess I was mistaken. It's easy to talk like you're a badass when you hug with over half the players on a world. That's what your legacy is going to be.

DeletedUser9021

-intelligent things-

Truly, we were lucky to have so many good leaders and interesting tribes on w6. I pity everyone who joined this world after w10, we had the opportunity to play the game at its peak, and against interesting opponents. I don't care about scripts, I had the opportunity to fight Matt- and alphabonkers :)

I understand OrD's history a little better now, though your description leads me to suspect that other paths might also have resulted in a good position for OrD. Water under the bridge, admittedly, but think about what the world would have looked like if you had allied to CHE!!!, for example. Anyway, enjoy the fight with BAM!, and if I get fired in December, I'll come back for a bit, you have my word on it.

DeletedUser

Truly, we were lucky to have so many good leaders and interesting tribes on w6. I pity everyone who joined this world after w10, we had the opportunity to play the game at its peak, and against interesting opponents. I don't care about scripts, I had the opportunity to fight Matt- and alphabonkers :)

I understand OrD's history a little better now, though your description leads me to suspect that other paths might also have resulted in a good position for OrD. Water under the bridge, admittedly, but think about what the world would have looked like if you had allied to CHE!!!, for example. Anyway, enjoy the fight with BAM!, and if I get fired in December, I'll come back for a bit, you have my word on it.

As far as I can remember when the new ~Or.D~ appeared after woot n fell, CHE had mostly spent its days, and this is the time when I actually became really interested in the game and started playing properly. The old *Or.D* which merged with woot n was lead by Zevahc and Taishice. It was the second one's mistake that took to my rising to leadership. If Taishice would not have quit because of Alpha, then I would have certainly have quit because of Tiash, we never could see eye to eye on anything and he considered everyone his kids, he thought he was the mac daddy of w6... until he met Alpha.

CHE!!! was mostly formed from Romanian players, so of course I know what it could do and I know some of the old members personally. To this day I consider Bloodhood the greatest leader in TW, and had the opportunity to work with him in the third re-iteration of CHE!!! in some world (can't remember which, 32 perhaps). But I couldn't continue playing. I did fight Lord Orhun and Maxut from Trotski's account, could not take any villages as I was a really poor player back then. I also played with Orhun in w9 with STONED, glad to say he hadn't lost his touch. If I had to pick my team made out of 10 old timers then Bloodhood would be my main choice for a leader.

Looking forward to you rejoining, maybe you can take over an account with an actual war border and we can have some fun, as I don't expect you would return as a Hugger Deluxe as we've been called lately :p

silvereclipes

Agreed even if I do have to hate saying it Bloodhood could out Machiavellian even Machiavelli, his behind the scene work was picture perfect in how he ended KoDs alliance with STACHE. he held CHE together pretty dang good even if they did take none stop pounding they held for long enough to make his move an it was checkmate after that.

Randy1

you're wrong xD
as there are more than 12 x 4 weeks in a year
and even better there are more than 52 x 7 days in a year

so technically it's 365 x 26 = 9490 :)
that about 750 villages more in one year :lol:
i like my calculation more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.