Who to look out for

DeletedUser84793

We should all look out for xxstealthyxx lel.

one of my most favorite player in TW..the TW Queen her self Frozen Beauty! My name coming from your mouth is truly a honor...I hope your doing well and its always good to see you.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser112079

I had to look this up...Nice word lol:icon_razz:
Ellipses. An ellipsis is a set of three periods ( . . . ) indicating an omission. Each period should have a single space on either side, except when adjacent to a quotation mark, in which case there should be no space.

We learn what ellipses are when we are like 7 years old in the uk :S

DeletedUser84793

We learn what ellipses are when we are like 7 years old in the uk :S

well that's nice...i always thought you lived in a jungle raised by monkeys! good to know man!..:icon_twisted:

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Gt6_IqTtGLnrnDdjLlqFIfTxxzr1p1P_KZbmgSICfuG1OmNeR6CcQlQfcMv56RuqrNs_uTDbYOhJUxYJJn4WZaHOG3ZjpHL84LW5iRjxSIswKcxAAeLY8N4Jk6XeAlsVOExk9bClWp9U0ukp=w300-h219-nc

A wall trumps all?

DeletedUser84793

politics is boring just like these forums..come on guys get some maps up! rankings! something, let's get the chat going...this is TW what the hell happen these externals is dead!:icon_rolleyes:

Thing

Yeah well people are scared to post, in case the moderator jirk gives them an infraction because he see's something that isn't there or doesn't like their question.

Any rankings may contain an unplanned rude word, it'd be just someones luck to post something helpful and receive an infraction.

DeletedUser116125

politics is boring just like these forums..come on guys get some maps up! rankings! something, let's get the chat going...this is TW what the hell happen these externals is dead!:icon_rolleyes:
Love it when people ask for OTHERS to start doing something and not doing anything themselves :icon_eek:

DeletedUser84793

Love it when people ask for OTHERS to start doing something and not doing anything themselves :icon_eek:

their you go now thats better! something...and for your information i am doing something on here and you know what that is..making retards on here comment instead of seeing a dead forum! you make the maps..and i will keep things interesting! so their you go!:icon_twisted:

Yeah well people are scared to post, in case the moderator jirk gives them an infraction because he see's something that isn't there or doesn't like their question.

Any rankings may contain an unplanned rude word, it'd be just someones luck to post something helpful and receive an infraction.

and yes you got to be careful with this mod he a bit of a stiff..not like other mods he is in a league of his own i think!..:lol:

Erig

Wasnt world 80 like all politics :p

Thing

Wasnt world 80 like all politics :p

W80 was a lot of "gents are here, be afraid" then about 50 million tribes called Bugz. MvDC killed off tiger by recruiting their players, then MvDC imploded because there was a break away of over half the tribe to Charge of the Light Brigade Which eventually merged to become Ruffs.

Crazy really!

DeletedUser116033

The first break off from mvdc was Lust, then weeks later sabre too.