Who wants to join a gangbang? - A guessing game

DeletedUser

actually coalitions are my constant travel companions. They've been formed against various tribes i've been involved in all the time.

TORORG, Halp, Hippos, Random (W19), Puffin, Kinky, Pills, BD, Rumble, Random (W39) you name it.
Heh, I remember Hippos. I was a little rim noob at the time just starting in the game. Don't worry though, we took care of CND for you :icon_wink: (I couldn't find the wink smiley for a minute)

I'm going to make a guess and say there is no coalition and that this was just put up as entertainment to Random?

devil667

Heh, I remember Hippos. I was a little rim noob at the time just starting in the game. Don't worry though, we took care of CND for you :icon_wink: (I couldn't find the wink smiley for a minute)

I'm going to make a guess and say there is no coalition and that this was just put up as entertainment to Random?

If it was entertainment I wouldn't have promised a guaranteed invitation to Random even for ID players. ;) [however I do know ID isnt the one planning it anyway :icon_rolleyes: ].

Thank me for passing hippo's info to Norach. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I remember them aswell, took a few villages from them back in the day, they wern't too bad :).

All guess must just include the ones in the top 20 (maybe top 10?) as if someone guess it mostly right and miss out like a tribe ranked 26th then you can use that as a excuse - Just wanted to make that clear so the winners can be fair (if there is actually a winner at the end of this).

DeletedUser

If it was entertainment I wouldn't have promised a guaranteed invitation to Random even for ID players. ;) [however I do know ID isnt the one planning it anyway :icon_rolleyes: ].

Thank me for passing hippo's info to Norach. :icon_evil:
That's just the way I think. I love playing mind games with people. You promise a spot in Random, so it makes it seem very unlikely, like you said, that it would just be for entertainment. And I didn't think we were.

Lol and thanks for helping out Hippos downfall. Otherwise C2 wouldn't have taken so much territory over after beating CND.

DeletedUser73521

I know that -V- are planning it (recieved the message as I was sitting the leader)
ID are undecided (something is happening here just watch)
Dshokr Joined (found out about Randoms intentionts about going into K45)
WoW Joined
Geico Undecided

How many tribes are suppose to be in the coalition?

DeletedUser73616

I know that -V- are planning it (recieved the message as I was sitting the leader)
ID are undecided (something is happening here just watch)
Dshokr Joined (found out about Randoms intentionts about going into K45)
WoW Joined
Geico Undecided

How many tribes are suppose to be in the coalition?

:O the secret's out too soon...well our plans just went out the window.

Yeah, course you sat cheese mate. And I just went up to the moon and cut myself a nice big wedge of cheese...
On a side note, I think we at -V- should now reconsider our sitting policies - perhaps letting people sit our duke and barons on request isn't too sensible for a couple of days?

hmm

DeletedUser73521

Well obviously you don't know who I am :p

I sat my Duke as I am trust worthy and there is no need for me to do anything to hurt my tribe :p

But I know what I read and -V- were asking for Help against Random as they had just nobled some of you tribe members villages.

I will see if I can get my hands on that mail. and show you it :p But after the game of course :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

W16 speed really killed off my patience for the server. When I left however, Hippos were still top dogs and hadn't started any of the dodgy diplomacy that I was told they had gotten involved in later on.

As for this thread, no I can honestly say that, even though, yes, part of the aim is to entertain the entire W39 forum active commuity - and not just Random - there is a genuine Gangbang in the works. That much is for real.

DeletedUser

Think i've seen a gangbang on every world i've played. Some worked, some failed.

I think the real question is, could Random survive a gangbang that includes tribes such as Geico?

My apologies if this question has already been asked, not been keeping track of these forums.

@Pervis - never knew you were a PuFFiN, don't recall you posting on 21 forums. The PuFFiN gangbang was one that failed badly :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

* Geico - planner
* -TDR- - banger
* -V- - banger
* ID - wasn't asked
* W O W - Planner with Geico
* 82nd - declined for now.
* T-T - was going to be invited but I forgot.
* dShokR - banger

your missing from the top 20 tribes like NXGN and cobra who also agreed to join :)

DeletedUser

The only question remaining for me, Is How daft can someone be, to actually think this "gang bang" would work?

I am willing to bet that It will either not happen, as people will finaly realize that it is pointless, and not doing so, will make their stay on w39, much much longer.

Or.

They will start it, and then run begging for it to end. Either way, should be amuseing enough.

DeletedUser

random cat gangbang

p001.jpg

DeletedUser73616

Well obviously you don't know who I am :p

I sat my Duke as I am trust worthy and there is no need for me to do anything to hurt my tribe :p

But I know what I read and -V- were asking for Help against Random as they had just nobled some of you tribe members villages.

I will see if I can get my hands on that mail. and show you it :p But after the game of course :icon_biggrin:

Asking for support due to a player of Random nobling one of our villages and us immediately nobling it back is not quite the same as planning a war against them.
You really need to read messages before posting things up...

Plus, why are you reading messages sent to your duke? To me, that is not something you should be doing unless he gave you permission...The same as posting lies on the forums regarding messages sent to your duke. Sounds like W O W may have a spy in their ranks if you ask me - spying on their own leader's messages and posting false information on the forums...hmmm not a very good one at that.

And yes. Asking for a few soldiers to be put into one village by your close member, as he is closer than most of our members, that really is a declaration of war...

Word of advise - stop posting now before you do get into more trouble with your own tribe, seeing as I have been sticking up for you guys on the forum when most others wouldn't.

DeletedUser

@Pervis - never knew you were a PuFFiN, don't recall you posting on 21 forums. The PuFFiN gangbang was one that failed badly :D

While i played W21 (which wasn't that long) I had duke privs in Puffin from the beginning till I left the server. Didn't do any leading tho. Still not sure why Floopy made me duke in the first place.

DeletedUser

Learn something knew everyday! I thought Roy and Bwah were always the dukes/leaders.

DeletedUser

I'd assume that was back in the Muffin days, long before you started playing there GOK.
iP woulda kicked Muffin's arse if we'd gone head to head ;P j/k of course, nearly everyone in iP went back to W4 after the initial fun

DeletedUser

Hey Mokinu, nice to see you around.

True, I don't remember the likes of Muffin, PoE and Disney!.

xxxxspartaxxxx

Geico Friend
-TDR- Friend
-V- Friend
ID Friend
W O W Friend
82nd Friend
T-T Friend
dShokR Friend

This is tribalhugs, right?

DeletedUser

Early iP was a great tribe. But wouldn't have fought Muffin as me and Pervis are friends and it would of been pointless.

So if I guess who everyone is, can I win a spot in Random? :O

DeletedUser

The only question remaining for me, Is How daft can someone be, to actually think this "gang bang" would work?

I am willing to bet that It will either not happen, as people will finaly realize that it is pointless, and not doing so, will make their stay on w39, much much longer.

Or.

They will start it, and then run begging for it to end. Either way, should be amuseing enough.

Plenty of Gang bangs have worked in the past. There's no reason why now with shared forums and a gap between player size being quite small they shouldn't work now more then ever.

To think that a gang bang couldn't work even at this stage is quite sad.