Who wars who next?

DeletedUser

Just thought i would start a thread on everyones opinion on who will war who next and why.

Any ideas?

DeletedUser

i think mikey will war me for posting first comment :lol:

DeletedUser

sun70 and K17

I dont know the political situation between the two, but I think it would be an extremely tense fight to watch.

DeletedUser79621

They're not even close to each other =D

My opinion, GRIND and TLA. They've had a few small exchanges, once NSA is gone TLA and GRIND will war.
Or before, who knows =]

DeletedUser79621

Nope, but as I said that is my opinion. Not the opinion of the leadership of GRIND and/or TLA.

DeletedUser

NNnN vs Peace*!

War game and you named your tribe peace... HAHAHAHA

DeletedUser79621

We all know that Shadow is going to be involved in whatever war happens next in some way. So how am I trying to keep us out of anything?

DeletedUser

We all know that Shadow is going to be involved in whatever war happens next in some way. So how am I trying to keep us out of anything?

kristofski, I was kidding, in a way. This thread would normally have more serious replies, but at this point in the game, its going to come down to a war of three tribes.

In suggesting a war, you are either trying to keep your own tribe safe in having the other two at war, or you are trying to provoke a tribe into war with your own.

I commend you kristofski for being really the only one with a serious reply :)

DeletedUser

Kid me elsewhere >.<

And thank you, I guess.

Well I could kid on skype...I think i deleted you though lol. I deleted like 200 contacts yesterday because my Skype conversations would never load. It seems to have fixed it for me

DeletedUser35501

Sun70 and K17

I dont know the political situation between the two, but I think it would be an extremely tense fight to watch.

Dam it Ankaar you've blown our secret plan, we weren't going to launch until tomorrow !!!!

:lol:

DeletedUser

i actually think it will be a 2 on 1 against one of the top 3 tribes. Making it so that Shadow either joins in with TLA against Grind or vise versa

or in extreme case... grind and TLA will do the ultimate move and hit Shadow together

Last edited by a moderator:

Jobetopia

i actually think it will be a 2 on 1 against one of the top 3 tribes. Making it so that Shadow either joins in with TLA against Grind or vise versa

or in extreme case... grind and TLA will do the ultimate cheap shot and hit Shadow together

I have to ask - why is it ok for Grind and DSL Shadow to attack TLA, or TLA and Shadow to attack Grind - But its a cheap shot if Grind and TLA attack Shadow?

Either way its 2 on 1.