Who wars who next?

DeletedUser

good point... theres no clear reason, that was just my opinion on it. I feel that it wouldnt be anything close to being fair if TLA and Grind teamed on Shadow.

o and Grind isnt allowed to declare on anyone else until they final manage to defeat TFHR, surprise... you never did beat them lol, they're still there

DeletedUser

All i know is i will keep fighting anything that is red, or brown.

I'm colour blind so either one is good for me.

Grind - Continue the fight against NSA until they are disbanded and rim some smaller tribes along the way after that i could do with a break...

TLA - Proberbly declare on Grind if they secure the Shadow front, that was there MO before, when they secured the Spank/NSA front and declared on DSL (Now Shadow).

Shadow - Depends if they honour the alliance or take a break. They may continue the fight against TLA knowing that Grind is on TLA's borders in a few months and would like to finish the war together. They may even decide to try there luck with war with Grind.

I can see TLA do not like Grind closing the buffer zone and will try to persuade Shadow to unite against Grind, but on the other hand Grind and Shadow do have friendships between players who will both be opposed to war against each other.

DeletedUser

i dont think that Shadow likes Grind for one main reason, they probably feel that Grind is trying to be dominate towards them by placing what i see to be very confining boundaries on them. ( this is all coming from things i've heard, if i'm wrong please correct me )

DeletedUser

I think all the smaller tribes are gonna rally together and eat the top 4 tribes.... well.... maybe not. It would be fun to watch though.

DeletedUser

well, look at this

1 TLA 133.159.081 178.186.575
2 Shadow 129.972.129 180.702.351
3 GRIND! 129.625.477 184.874.705

The top 3 tribes are really neck and neck here. TLA and GRIND have the bonus of their family tribes as well, each about 35 million points.

nobody is likely to declare war until they have one of the tribes secured as an ally. and based on the current wars, Id say the ally will be Shadow. Who they side with, I have no idea, they have at various times been allied to both TLA and GRIND in times of war. Well, DSL has, and theyre basically the same thing.

NSA is dropping now, members moving to various tribes and fighting on their own or in small groups it seems. I havent been watching too closely. They are more than likely to side with TLA or even join TLA at some point due to their long alliance.

However, another likely option is the 1984 scenario. We all know how hard, or even nearly impossible it is to completely noble and active, skilled player with 100, 200, 500 villages. Eliminating tribes full of these players will prove difficult. Many of you have read 1984 Im sure, and you know how the sides swap all the time. I wouldnt be surprised if the sides rotated over time. Weve seen that in this world before, allies changing to enemies pretty quickly, and vise versa. This world has a long ways to go yet

DeletedUser

Shadow - Depends if they honour the alliance or take a break. They may continue the fight against TLA knowing that Grind is on TLA's borders in a few months and would like to finish the war together. They may even decide to try there luck with war with Grind.

The part in bold says it all really, I think you underestimate Shadow and TLA both as tribes, Either that or your arrogance is clouding your mind. Try there Luck :icon_eek: i think you will find it to be challenge if TLA or shadow go to war with grind.

DeletedUser

Well time will tell.

Last edited by a moderator: