Who??Why??

DeletedUser

Since its End-Game, I figured I would post this. I will add mine in later, but for now I just want to see everyone elses. Think it will be interesting for people to pick through their memory deciding who, OVER THE SPAN OF THE ENTIRE TIME they think would fit these questions :).

Who will you remember most from w7 (not in your own tribe)?

Who do you think would be an interesting player on the same team, rather than enemy next time?

Who would be great as an enemy instead of a team mate next time?

Give us an answer to each if you can, and a little info as to why

DeletedUser

Who will you remember most from w40 (not in your own tribe)?
L A Z A R U S

Who do you think would be an interesting player on the same team, rather than enemy next time?
Chuckiie, L A Z A R U S, the original Caled

TBH I've wondered what it would be like to pit my wits against -CorE-, I think it would make an interesting contest :D

DeletedUser

*cracks knuckles* who deleted my post? I was talking about w40

Man I have gotten so many haters since the old days :) I love it :D

DeletedUser

not in my tribe :eek: probs fallout
probs the noobs(adam,nick,mat,and even twird(mat)
dunno lol maybe mac or nutz cos there already kinda enemy's cos i attack them

DeletedUser

Who will you remember most from w40 (happy apachi? lol) (not in your own tribe)?
Fallout or Blueskin (the original one). Fallout was a very good friend. I met him almost immediately after joining NMS, and we got into a good friendship.
Blueskin taught me the basics. I dont think he was the best leader, but I appreciate him slowing his game down for the ones in WASP who needed a better concept of the game like myself.

hmmm. I guess I would have to say Rober, Kezza, and (in the early days, when WASP was around) Sassy.
Rober is somewhat funny, and knows how to game (or at least pretend like it. He is still the ultimate noob though :p). Co played me some on other worlds.
Kezza, or, MINUTE MAN. Had a couple good laughs with him. KATA, IT WOULD BE WORTH YOUR WHILE TO ASK KEZZA WHY WE CALL HIM MINUTE MAN. TRUST ME.
Sassy, the first one, was a good, well developed player. WASP kept hitting stacks non stop.

Ouch... I think I have already been pitted against most of them in the last week or two. hmmmm. Nick, Tribalking5595, C-walk. Brought him into the game, would enjoy vsing him.

DeletedUser

Who will you remember most from w40 (happy apachi? lol) (not in your own tribe)?
Fallout or Blueskin (the original one). Fallout was a very good friend. I met him almost immediately after joining NMS, and we got into a good friendship.
Blueskin taught me the basics. I dont think he was the best leader, but I appreciate him slowing his game down for the ones in WASP who needed a better concept of the game like myself.

u answered your own thread wrong , they were both in your tribe, and u even mentioned that they were lol

DeletedUser

It was a 2 part question you idiot. I just didnt name anyone outside of my tribe :p. Reread.

DeletedUser94391

I dont know

fallout

-CoRe- cause he is noob or rober cause he is noob

DeletedUser

Who will you remember most from W40 (not in your own tribe)?

Ashir45!
Getting rid of him was very pleasurable, he hit delete when it struck 2000 inc :icon_sad:

BushwackerLove is persistent!

Hevisko, twird, and frenchy would be fun

Last edited by a moderator: