Who will fight Who

DeletedUser

Hi, with little left to the Newb protection being lifted, wanted to make a thread to see which tribes you guys think will be brave enough to start the first battles. and who you think will be the winners and why. (plz don't just say premades will kill all the mass recruiters).

Example: ARMADA vs BURN ------> winner: whomever :)
and give your reasons

DeletedUser

All the mass recruiters and themselves. The blaze'll choke itself out.

Shusaku Chiba

I'm gonna start nobling Incognitos when they least expect it.

Falcus

Elite vs BURN, we just don't like them.

Sooo expanding on my last point, we just started to launch our attacks vs Burn. Apparently this huge #3 tribe worthy of having an academy and full of 'top players' seriously lacks troops. We've had minimal losses and despite being 25% the size of the tribe & academy, seem to still be too much for them to handle.

Anybody else noticed this from the 'top' tribes? I expected a lot of them to point-whore, but I mean come on, 5 spears and a paladin in every village? The best they've had so far is 11 spears and a paladin.

BURN, I am dissapoint.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sooo expanding on my last point, we just started to launch our attacks vs Burn. Apparently this huge #3 tribe worthy of having an academy and full of 'top players' seriously lacks troops. We've had minimal losses and despite being 25% the size of the tribe & academy, seem to still be too much for them to handle.

Anybody else noticed this from the 'top' tribes? I expected a lot of them to point-whore, but I mean come on, 5 spears and a paladin in every village? The best they've had so far is 11 spears and a paladin.

BURN, I am dissapoint.

Really does this surprise you? Just by listening to people talk about the different leaders throughout the world I was pretty sure they were all going to be point whores....

DeletedUser100258

Wars this early is silly imo. So, no wars means no winners. /thread

Falcus

Wars this early WTF?

The Elite vs BURN war is just a result of our strange sense of humour. We declared for 'lulz' because we don't have nobles or anything, but apparently BURN are taking the war seriously and as their leaders said, 'excited' for war. So its kind of just like Farmville 2.0 style war.

DeletedUser92790

Really does this surprise you? Just by listening to people talk about the different leaders throughout the world I was pretty sure they were all going to be point whores....

Yah, i wasnt even expecting 5 spears in some of their villages :lol:

DeletedUser57812

Light??? who are they and why addict vs Light?

Light will fall for sure.

DeletedUser57812

Light premade? don't know only 12 players. but premade or not, why Light vs Addict? ;)

DeletedUser100254

Hi, with little left to the Newb protection being lifted, wanted to make a thread to see which tribes you guys think will be brave enough to start the first battles. and who you think will be the winners and why. (plz don't just say premades will kill all the mass recruiters).

Example: ARMADA vs BURN ------> winner: whomever :)
and give your reasons

why are we used as an example =/

DeletedUser

cause ur rank no 1 and if i used someone else they would ask the same question :) and ur tribe name sounded cool so..