Who will long laster?

DeletedUser

Send me some incomings, 500 isnt enough <3. But ya these stats dont really mean nething, both tribes just clearing villages in their territory. When its a solid front is when the fun starts :DD

You got it! :p

DeletedUser

Well, let's look at it like this.

Say, THE lasted from date 1 to date 3

If G lasted from date 1 to date 2, then they wouldn't have lasted as long as THE.

Let me give you ooone more example (I know this is complicated for you, so bear with me)

If G start at date 1 and crash at date 4

G would have lasted longer than THE VSSSSSSSSSSSS -WEEEEEEE-

You are so picky Chaos.

If I were to call you retarted would you quote me and say

Is there any chance that you work at a university? An English Professor perhaps?

I know you must have that random spazzy little tick where you are online and see grammar/punctuation mistakes and you automatically focus on it for a second and think to yourself "..that isn't correct. That shall not do! That person MUST know they made an error in our great and magnificent ENGLISH LANGUAGE!"

Anyways, to answer your question, I most likely was messed up (If I use the word messed instead of F*C*, I fool Gog because the spelling difference is different [ALTHOUGH THE MEANING IS NOT!], and surely that good deed will mean that God is stupid enough to let me into Heaven)

Yes I feel good.
Whos Gog?

DeletedUser

I was never aware that you were so hormonal about your spelling and punctuation...Do allow me to apologise and try to make it clear that I wasn't posting to poke fun at your mistakes but rather, to find out if my suspicions were right about you being stoned/merry. Why did I want to know? - Because I enjoy getting stoned/merry myself (latter > former), personally I would very much prefer to talk about that than your poxy spelling mistakes, but hey...

Also, no one was aware that I only posted to be anal about spelling mistakes. I'll let this one slide being that you quite obviously got your knickers in a twist and obviously weren't thinking about what you were saying. Buuuut to ensure that it doesn't happen again, please do remind yourself that I no longer play, so any opinion of mine shouldn't (A) be taken too seriously or (B) have any decrease in stability upon your emotional state and genitalia.

DeletedUser

I was never aware that you were so hormonal about your spelling and punctuation...Do allow me to apologise and try to make it clear that I wasn't posting to poke fun at your mistakes but rather, to find out if my suspicions were right about you being stoned/merry. Why did I want to know? - Because I enjoy getting stoned/merry myself (latter > former), personally I would very much prefer to talk about that than your poxy spelling mistakes, but hey...

Also, no one was aware that I only posted to be anal about spelling mistakes. I'll let this one slide being that you quite obviously got your knickers in a twist and obviously weren't thinking about what you were saying. Buuuut to ensure that it doesn't happen again, please do remind yourself that I no longer play, so any opinion of mine shouldn't (A) be taken too seriously or (B) have any decrease in stability upon your emotional state and genitalia.

Ah, Chaos, I thought you would realize that I knew that :) I was just writing some random BS. I was feeling quite merry when I wrote my first post, and even merrier the second time. I know you care not for simple spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes. Tis a trivial matter indeed. I was just being extremely extremely sarcastic. It seems even the most witty players sometimes don't catch it.

Anyways

A I don't really play either.
B Anything I ever say on public forums should NEVER, EVER be taken seriously

Hope to chat with you sometime chaos. Maybe when I find the time some day. Real life has just been too busy.

FxF has plenty of actives now, and are getting in shape, they no longer really need me. And now that -WE- is going to war with PTT, I'm definitely not needed.

This world has been a long one, I decided to play it out until PTT's demise was completely secured. It seems to be that way now. I'm not going to delete my account.. but I probably will eventually.

For now, all I will do is just poke my head around and see whats up, get on the forums and screw around with people for shits and giggles.

Anyways, good day

DeletedUser

This was a very entertaining post. Thanks for the laughs Chaos. :)

DeletedUser

Ryan, seriously...you really expect me to believe that? At first you bewildered me into almost thinking that I had missed something and then I noticed that your original post had mysteriously vanished. It's ok though, nothing new...I remember when I had a debate with you and Tnetz sometime ago. You were skilled then at twisting things and I see now that you have lost none of that talent.

To be honest though I'm not fussed, just a big deal made out of nothing because you were slightly intoxicated and missed the point *shrug* it happens to me so often you wouldn't believe it. Anywho thanks for the praise, for what it's worth I always thought you to be a smart nut...you can ask any of the ex TFB barons/dukes that read our thread about you and your old FXF proposal.

Caio x

This was a very entertaining post. Thanks for the laughs Chaos. :)

No problemo...Just a shame that IYA doesn't seem to share your opinion and gave me an infraction for it. Ah well, at least now I have three pages worth of infractions and if memory serves right, haven't served a ban as of yet. - Hi fiiiiive

DeletedUser

Ryan, seriously...you really expect me to believe that? At first you bewildered me into almost thinking that I had missed something and then I noticed that your original post had mysteriously vanished. It's ok though, nothing new...I remember when I had a debate with you and Tnetz sometime ago. You were skilled then at twisting things and I see now that you have lost none of that talent.

To be honest though I'm not fussed, just a big deal made out of nothing because you were slightly intoxicated and missed the point *shrug* it happens to me so often you wouldn't believe it. Anywho thanks for the praise, for what it's worth I always thought you to be a smart nut...you can ask any of the ex TFB barons/dukes that read our thread about you and your old FXF proposal.

Caio x

No problemo...Just a shame that IYA doesn't seem to share your opinion and gave me an infraction for it. Ah well, at least now I have three pages worth of infractions and if memory serves right, haven't served a ban as of yet. - Hi fiiiiive

The original post was deleted for inappropriate language. Oh vwell.

I wonder which proposal that was, bahaha. I think I had a new one everyday no?

I was giggling myself to death when I had my enemy concerned about proposals that weren't even serious.

Anyways, I believe all is well now.

DeletedUser

I personally hope we do merge with -G. Would work alot better.

Lordofwar08

I personally hope we do merge with -G. Would work alot better.

Merge midst war ? You are either new to the game or very stupid.

That would crush both of you, you would just not have time to integrate.

DeletedUser

Merge midst war ? You are either new to the game or very stupid.

That would crush both of you, you would just not have time to integrate.

Merging is overrated. It is useless. Shared forums provide a great way to get 150+ members to get to work together. How would integrating influence that in any way?

DeletedUser

I R StooPed!

So, people make a thread on how long it will be before we merge, I go along with it, then you say it is a stupid way to go...

Hmm..*Thinks*