Who will stay to nobles? - Players

DeletedUser

Simple ask to get these forums active. :icon_cool:
I was also bored so i decided to do this. :icon_neutral:

Who do you think will survive/last to when players in the top 20 are mainly around 5-10k points? - And if you wish guess what rank they may be in the near future (A few weeks time). Hopefilly some of you can get some better insights on some of the players i have never heard of before. :icon_biggrin:

Top 20

1. The Uber Luberz
2. @ngelboy
3. Ravioli met Kool
4. Xtreme Terror
5. VADA
6. jinsl888
7. SativaLust
8. MTAR
9. peateargriffon
10. latem1
11. Buzaaka
12. allgoodmen
13. yoh85
14. vprtr
15. ZarafFaraz
16. MasterJolly
17. Bigevan2
18. ghalex
19. willywonka0101
20. BeastlyAlex

DeletedUser

Top 20

1. The Uber Luberz – Will stay for a long time, great player and growing nicely. He should stay rank 1 for a long time (unless i get him). :icon_wink:
2. @ngelboy – Growing nicely, i’m sure he’ll be here for the taking of some villages.
3. Ravioli met Kool – Spoken to him and seems like a good player who knows what he is doing, i shall be interested to see what he ends up nobling.
4. Xtreme Terror – Well well well, what do we have here?
5. VADA – Not sure about this player. :icon_razz:
6. jinsl888 – Again, not sure.
7. SativaLust - /fail.
8. MTAR – z0mg, more /fail.
9. peateargriffon – Hmm, i don’t think he’ll make it. But i may be wrong.
10. latem1 – Not sure.
11. Buzaaka – Should stay for quite a while, looks like he knows what he is doing.
12. allgoodmen – Something makes me think he won’t last. I don’t know what though. :icon_wink:
13. yoh85 – Again, something makes me feel he won’t make it.
14. vprtr – Again with this guy, maybe his profile? :icon_neutral:
15. ZarafFaraz – Nahhhh. :icon_wink:
16. MasterJolly – Flying with the ODA, but is he wasting troops instead of benefitting from the cleared vills?
17. Bigevan2 – Not sure.
18. ghalex – Not sure.
19. willywonka0101 – Willywonka, what kind of name is that? :icon_eek:
20. BeastlyAlex – Seems beastly, but i’m not sure.

Matflan50

Top 20

1. The Uber Luberz – HQ whore? Meh... we'll see, if he can keep it up till nobles.
2. @ngelboy – Doing well, definitely a runner.
3. Ravioli met Kool – Where dat OD?
4. Xtreme Terror – Meh...
5. VADA – He's been around in the top-5 like forevah! Yah, my fav.
6. jinsl888 – Steady playah!
7. SativaLust - Life = Trees
8. MTAR – RATM
9. peateargriffon – I <3 da name! uber win!
10. latem1 – Oh that guy? from where?
11. Buzaaka – <3
12. allgoodmen – A player that will last.
13. yoh85 – Yoshi?!?!?
14. vprtr – He gettin farmed by a player with NoName.
15. ZarafFaraz – Defo :)
16. MasterJolly – <3
17. Bigevan2 – I like
18. ghalex – I O U
19. willywonka0101 – +1 for the name
20. BeastlyAlex – Hello

meh. :icon_cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

there are soooo many topics like this

Really? Cause I do not see one topic along the line of top 20 players. There are some like who do you think the top 10 players of the world are and rate the player above you but those are not near the same as this.

Similar but not the same (note I may have missed something else but I am guessing you are eluding to these topics which, to me, are not the same thing.)

DeletedUser

Someone say my name :O.

I'll be here way longer then nobles first some on this world!

DeletedUser

Really? Cause I do not see one topic along the line of top 20 players. There are some like who do you think the top 10 players of the world are and rate the player above you but those are not near the same as this.

Similar but not the same (note I may have missed something else but I am guessing you are eluding to these topics which, to me, are not the same thing.)

:icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Also...most of CLEAN. And BUFFET...

there is alot of them are on there, and buffet is on there already - and i def think they will be sticking around

i think most of the people on that list are going to stick around for a while - at least until nobles. i think there are going to be some bigger changes slightly down the ranks once noble pop up though.

balubhai

bringing a girl to ur headquarters without knowledge of other staffs and doing stuffs with her which matflan have no idea about :|

Matflan50

bringing a girl to ur headquarters without knowledge of other staffs and doing stuffs with her which matflan have no idea about :|

I'm guessing that was an attempt at a joke/insult. To bad it made no sense :icon_confused:

@BUFFET - Focussing on your HQ for points.

Last edited:

Your our BUFFET

Matflan50, it was a joke, and I didn't get what he said either. :D

But what lvl on 1 speed is hq whoring to you?

DeletedUser

I'm guessing that was a joke/insult. It made no sense to meh :icon_confused:

@BUFFET - Focussing on your HQ for points.

It isn't for points. If you knew how to play this game correctly Matflan, building your HQ up as high as possible to whatever suits you best is a great benefit, and it is how top players role. :icon_cool:

Obviously though, you still have a level 10 HQ by the looks of things. :icon_wink:

Matflan50

Matflan50, it was a joke, and I didn't get what he said either. :D

But what lvl on 1 speed is hq whoring to you?

What do you mean "what lvl"?
I'm not saying/giving any specific level. I only know that he must have built his HQ up dramatically (I'm guessing he's between Lvl 21-25) to get to that amount of points.
(A.K.A - HQ Whoring)

What I'm suggesting is, that if he carries on this way he won't be the first to nobles :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What do you mean "what lvl"?
I'm not saying/giving any specific level. I only know that he must have built his HQ up dramatically (I'm guessing he's between Lvl 21-25) to get to that amount of points.
(A.K.A - HQ Whoring)

What I'm suggesting is, that if he carries on this way he won't be the first to nobles :icon_wink:

Yes he will. With a quicker building rate he will fly to nobles. He is probably nearly there anyway. :icon_wink: