Who will stay to nobles? - Players

Matflan50

It isn't for points. If you knew how to play this game correctly Matflan, building your HQ up as high as possible to whatever suits you best is a great benefit, and it is how top players role. :icon_cool:

Obviously though, you still have a level 10 HQ by the looks of things. :icon_wink:

I disagree... most of the "Top players" HQ whore at the start of the game to lv 25-26. They don't go for the full 30...

Yes he will. With a quicker building rate he will fly to nobles. He is probably nearly there anyway. :icon_wink:
The resources will cost him to much to carry on. If he keeps going, he'll stay Rank.1 for a period of time, but he won't be the first to nobles.

What is it with you and my points anyway? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I disagree... most of the "Top players" HQ whore at the start of the game to lv 25-26. They don't go for the full 30...

The resources will cost him to much to carry on. If he keeps going, he'll stay Rank.1 for a period of time, but he won't be the first to nobles.

That your being seriously outgrown and you say you have played since an early world.

Well, you obviously haven't learnt much from then. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes he will. With a quicker building rate he will fly to nobles. He is probably nearly there anyway. :icon_wink:

I don't think he is the only one nearly there...
There are some players with lot less points who come very close as well...

I just wonder if the top players now will start with there 2nd village when they get there first noble or wait till they have like 3 and then take 2/3 villages in one day...

Your our BUFFET

Well, considering you said that he is hq whoring earlier, and you just said that "top player" hq whore at the start of the game to 25-26, and he has lower hq then that... Either you don't know how to use growth monitor correctly, you don't know how to do startup, or you are assuming. Your HQ lvl also bases on your area, the world's speed, and what you plan to do. And his resources are constantly coming through due to putting his hq high and getting rax and stable up faster meaning he has constant troops going, while buildings are constant too. I am not flaming in any way what so ever, I am just curious as to how you think that is HQ whoring.

Matflan50

Very good, you're getting better at this. Using my own posts against me now? :)

Well, here they are anyway:
HQ whore? Meh... we'll see, if he can keep it up till nobles.
I'm not saying/giving any specific level. I only know that he must have built his HQ up dramatically (I'm guessing he's between Lvl 21-25) to get to that amount of points.
(A.K.A - HQ Whoring)
I guessed that this player was HQ whoring, due to the amount of points he has. I also think my guess is correct.
All I was trying to suggest, was that if this player keeps going for the HQ (If indeed that's the building he's focussing on) then he won't be the first to nobles. That's it.

*note. I did not look at any players locations, I didn't even look at the points. I just simply looked at the rank.
In other words, I didn't do a serious review

Your our BUFFET

Very good, you're getting better at this. Using my own posts against me now? :)

Well, here they are anyway:
I guessed that this player was HQ whoring, due to the amount of points he has. I also think my guess is correct.
All I was trying to suggest, was that if this player keeps going for the HQ (If indeed that's the building he's focussing on) then he won't be the first to nobles. That's it.

*note. I did not look at any players locations, I didn't even look at the points. I just simply looked at the rank.
In other words, I didn't do a serious review
Well just by looking at the rank you can't nearly make half a decent assumption of him HQ whoring. I know startup, and his HQ lvl for this lvl, his area, and he is planning to do is perfect.

Matflan50

Well just by looking at the rank you can't nearly make half a decent assumption of him HQ whoring. I know startup, and his HQ lvl for this lvl, his area, and he is planning to do is perfect.

I want you to re-read this again:
[spoil]
Top 20

1. The Uber Luberz – HQ whore? Meh... we'll see, if he can keep it up till nobles.
2. @ngelboy – Doing well, definitely a runner.
3. Ravioli met Kool – Where dat OD?
4. Xtreme Terror – Meh...
5. VADA – He's been around in the top-5 like forevah! Yah, my fav.
6. jinsl888 – Steady playah!
7. SativaLust - Life = Trees
8. MTAR – RATM
9. peateargriffon – I <3 da name! uber win!
10. latem1 – Oh that guy? from where?
11. Buzaaka – <3
12. allgoodmen – A player that will last.
13. yoh85 – Yoshi?!?!?
14. vprtr – He gettin farmed by a player with NoName.
15. ZarafFaraz – Defo :)
16. MasterJolly – <3
17. Bigevan2 – I like
18. ghalex – I O U
19. willywonka0101 – +1 for the name
20. BeastlyAlex – Hello

meh. :icon_cool:
[/spoil]

Then I want you to ask yourself, "Is this a serious, or remotely serious review?"

I'll end it there.

DeletedUser

Just noticed this thread so im a bit behind...

Im not HQ whoring at all. Whether or not ill be the first to nobles, im not sure. I might be. Nothing I've done has been for the purpose of getting more points. But academy requires 3 things. Doing HQ first makes the most sense, since it speeds up the process of getting the other 2 prerequisites. HQ isnt the only building that speeds up point production, however, I'm willing to bet the reason I am ahead of other talented top 10 members is because of my Barracks level. But who knows.