Whois leaving W35.

DeletedUser

They say you cant play in both worlds? where? I can only see where they say you can play in both?!? Its in the rules in black and white.

DeletedUser

Then catch it, dont let it get away! First one thread goes AWOL, then another... next thing you know it will be ANARCHY!!! ;)

DeletedUser

Of course you can play both worlds, problem really is that if you play w36 there wont be time left to put in the necessary 5mins a day for w37 ;)
Please, please tell me you're joking. Firstly, as is the case with all worlds that are released in pairs, you can't join both (as everyone knows). Do you see the bolded and underlined bit here? On the first post, underlined and with every word capitalised?

Anyway, no I'm not leaving W35.

DeletedUser

Im not joking and I see the link but you can still legally play in both games, this is the case with all worlds. You can play, legally, in every world - thats not just me talking thats the RULES.

DeletedUser

Im not joking and I see the link but you can still legally play in both games, this is the case with all worlds. You can play, legally, in every world - thats not just me talking thats the RULES.
No, it's not the RULES. It's not the rules either. It's just you being wrong, simple as that. Go ahead, try to log into both worlds. It won't work. It doesn't let you. It never will. It's not in the rules because it's impossible. Now, how about you stop embarrassing yourself? Just some advice for the future, when you know you know nothing about the game and people who do tell you you're wrong about something, they're the ones who are probably right.

DeletedUser

So - you cant co-play an account? Hope you have explained that to the TW powers that be, since I am wrong, then players can obviously no longer co-play an account as this would mean they could play both these worlds and I would therefore be right - but I obviously know nothing about TW so co-playing an account is no longer an option, they just forgot to remove that bit from the rules..."It is allowed for multiple people to co-play an account as long as the account they are playing is not registered on any world any of the co-player's is playing with on another account."

Go on, if you can find a player ( after this ) that would wish you to co-play an account in W36 and another that would wish you ( as second willing to trust you to play their account after your embarresing yourself here?? ) to co-play an account in W37 then login and see if TW have made a mistake or - horror - you are actually wrong?

Sheeeesh, its not as if co-playing is the only way you can legally play both of these worlds either and I'm sure many will be doing so. And please, read the rules carefully and also talk to someone that knows just a little more about TW than you do before trying to prove me wrong again, I have comprehensively shown you to be wrong once, do not make do it a second time ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As lovely as it is you're so confident you've proven me wrong, nothing you said made any sense. Care to explain what on Earth co-playing accounts has to do with anything?

Let's simplify this:

You make a village on W36 or W37. Are you following this so far? Once you've done this, you can't make an account on the other world. The game won't let you. It's as simple as that.
Oh, unless you suggest making another account. Then you would be right. Until your accounts get banned, that is, and you're left on no worlds at all.

Please, stop embarrassing yourself, as funny as it is I don't want to start feeling too sorry for you :).

Edit: Ah wait, I see where your weird loophole logic is leading. You're saying that someone could "co-play" an account on World 36, then co-play someone else's on W37? If that's your brilliant plan to announce you know more about the game than me, I feel very sorry for you indeed :). The Admin would ban the accounts since it says in the rules (those things you love to mention so much for no reason, remember?) you can't be playing on more than one account.

Just admit you're wrong, or at the very least stop proving it.

DeletedUser

As lovely as it is you're so confident you've proven me wrong, nothing you said made any sense. Care to explain what on Earth co-playing accounts has to do with anything?.

Emmmm - It allows you to legally play both games?

You're saying that someone could "co-play" an account on World 36, then co-play someone else's on W37? If that's your brilliant plan to announce you know more about the game than me, I feel very sorry for you indeed :). The Admin would ban the accounts since it says in the rules (those things you love to mention so much for no reason, remember?) you can't be playing on more than one account.

Emmm, yes, you do know a lot about TW dont you ;)

Just admit you're wrong, or at the very least stop proving it.

Why would I want to lie? And besides, its your job to prove me wrong, not doing too well at it are you - lol - your funny, I'll give you that :)

DeletedUser

Emmmm - It allows you to legally play both games?
What part of the "You can't join both worlds" rule didn't you understand?

not doing too well at it are you - lol - your funny, I'll give you that :)
That's because you're a stubborn little kid who's been proven to be completely wrong by half a dozen members and has resorted to "LA LA LA fingers in ears" syndrome :).
It's all very well saying "Just share an account plox", but that's of no use to anyone.

DeletedUser

What part of the "You can't join both worlds" rule didn't you understand?.

None of it at all, whereas you have clearly have all of it.

That's because you're a stubborn little kid who's been proven to be completely wrong by half a dozen members and has resorted to "LA LA LA fingers in ears" syndrome :)..

Clearly the facts show that only you have been proven wrong, albeit by just myself publicly, but its more than the none which have proven me wrong so far - check your facts before posting.

It's all very well saying "Just share an account plox", but that's of no use to anyone.

Well it certainly would only be use to "plox", whomever he/she/it may be, but again you are misinterpreting the rules yet placing blind-faith on a single line entry. Please, read the rules VERY carefully and you will see the obvious, its not that others do not its just that I ( and you are correct here ) am indeed stubborn and I refuse to give up trying to help you :)

Ask around, read the rules properly and when you understand then dont worry, I wont ask you to apologise :)

GL

WOF

DeletedUser

(Dunno where the topic is now, just answering the original question) I'm leaving W35. :icon_biggrin: I'll stick around the forums though, just for the lulz.

DeletedUser68377

I couldn't be bothered to read the 2 last posts of the arguement but you can play both worlds under seperate usernames and will be done by hundreds. The rules clearly say that you cannot play 2 accounts on the SAME world

DeletedUser

And Mr Capone gets the coconut :)

All you had to do was read the rules or listen to a "more experienced player" than you instead of stick your fingers in your ears "la la la" Xenobian. But dont worry, as you play TW you will learn more and more, thats been my experience anyway ;)

Hee, you were fun for a while at least - right - back on topic:

Ill not be leaving W35 but anyone with an account here that is joining W36 will at the very least reduce activity here I think, if they join W37 instead then the will probably remain here - and if they join both? They will either get bored of W37 or be nobled in W36 so will end up playing on or the other.

WOF

DeletedUser

Except you can't join both W36 and W37. Other than that, I agree.

DeletedUser

Already left 35 for 36 :/ And I'm failing there *damnit*