Who's got the biggest ego in w6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8322

Matt-

I personally like the dude, and he can play, but his ego can get quite annoying sometimes and gets in the way of a lot of things

DeletedUser

was waiting for you or kv to post <3 nice to knwo you still like me:p

rattlesnake

yeah i think it's matt- and i think this whole war like situation is his mastermind or he may be just puppet of some bigger fishes :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser8322

was waiting for you or kv to post <3 nice to knwo you still like me:p

I <3 Matt-

And yes rattlesnake he does love to twist around words and try and get everything going his way, and if you're not used to dealing with him he's quite good at it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I want to nominate niceboydudu for this topic. I read some messages of him, he is the most arrogant person I know in TW

DeletedUser

I want to nominate niceboydudu for this topic. I read some messages of him, he is the most arrogant person I know in TW

look at his OD ranking, hes backed up pretty much everything he has said to me.

DeletedUser

look at his OD ranking, hes backed up pretty much everything he has said to me.

Ok but why did a lot of his member get out of RFG, and why did I read spie messages of Niceboyduddu saying, if you leave my tribe you will be attacked. Damm thats a statement. Also all communication with Niceboyduddu wasn't responded, but when he got in trouble he asked, yo Terjon eh... I realy want to be friends and help me because its good for the both of us.

Eh... , he doesn't want to communicate with anybody, untill he is in trouble.

(sorry for the bad english by the way, its not good I know :icon_redface: )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damm I am reading the messages of KingValkyrik. And I got to admit Niceboyduddu isn't bad at all compared to KingValkyrik.

DeletedUser

Ok but why did a lot of his member get out of RFG, and why did I read spie messages of Niceboyduddu saying, if you leave my tribe you will be attacked. Damm thats a statement. Also all communication with Niceboyduddu wasn't responded, but when he got in trouble he asked, yo Terjon eh... I realy want to be friends and help me because its good for the both of us.

Eh... what the fuck, he doesn't want to communicate with anybody, untill he is in trouble.

(sorry for the bad english by the way, its not good I know :icon_redface: )

what niceboydudu is saying isnt nice but its not arrogant. He probably could kill any member who leaves his tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.