Who's got the biggest ego in w6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Well, well, lets say any person with no sense of humor, or one that doesnt go well with mine, will hate me almost immediately. I don't think, I flamed you so far. I don't even have to, because I know, that I'm superior, and thats all there is, as long nobody can make me feel inferior, words dont hurt, never did, probarbly never will.
Arrogance is almost as good as truly beeing godlike. I am indeed the second.

Theres no competing that, to much arrogance... its like an italion bar with italian macho's :icon_eek:
i bet if i hit you with a needle you'll explode...
(im cranky has im in the middle of exams btw)

ares anger

Sorry to bring this abck to topic Kough Vough... hmm... And no, my spelling is not that bad :icon_wink:

sorry, mate :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

h0lly, altough I am Swiss, I am also half italian, nice guess^^

DeletedUser

oh no the baby mock voice thingy, why the hell are you trying to make me look bad? you come on these forums when all this shit is going on and go all like "oh who are you, you look like a noob", when ive never even seen you and now you want to have a flamewar?

Grawler why the negative attitude against me?
Sure your defending a member here (to lazy to check if hes in Ph or not) but you were talking down on me previously to.

Nah not talking down on you. Just wondering. This your first real world?

DeletedUser

i find it hard t obelieve no one put my name up here just for kicks.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Nah not talking down on you. Just wondering. This your first real world?

No W2 was, and im still active there in ROFL, we just brought down the biggest tribe on W2 (FTR) i quit around 200k of points as i dont like to manage accounts bigger than that.

i find it hard t obelieve no one put my name up here just for kicks.

Your arrogant to litwol dont worry :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8200

Dunno about ingame, but in the real world my ego is scarily huge, it disturbs and enrages most of the people I get into an arguement with, mostly because I loquatiously devour them but also because I brag far too much hehe :icon_twisted:

You have a big ego, but you are polite about it.

DeletedUser10391

Our egos tell us we are humble, modest some might say....not us though, we say humble, like the pie.

The voice of Many. Indignation.

spiritdrago2

KV definately although fantajin is giving me the impression that he might even have one bigger than KV

DeletedUser

Argue over what?

It's quite clear to anyone with half a brain:

KV > World 6 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hum... Just warning everyone so they don't argue:icon_wink:

Also, nobody can have doubts now!

DeletedUser

oh no the baby mock voice thingy, why the hell are you trying to make me look bad? you come on these forums when all this shit is going on and go all like "oh who are you, you look like a noob", when ive never even seen you and now you want to have a flamewar?

Grawler why the negative attitude against me?
Sure your defending a member here (to lazy to check if hes in Ph or not) but you were talking down on me previously to.

wow you can't look up a couple of inches on to his sig?

on topic: KV, ill come up with someone else later

Status
Not open for further replies.