Whos joining? And in what tribe?

DeletedUser

Isn't it a bit ridiculous? :lol:

Not at all. Put Predator, Harlos, and KingValkyrik on the same world for me and i'll be in heaven. They're the only three people I dislike enough to join a world solely to rim them.

DeletedUser

Not at all. Put Predator, Harlos, and KingValkyrik on the same world for me and i'll be in heaven. They're the only three people I dislike enough to join a world solely to rim them.
For the lols sake i hope he joins this world. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

For the lols sake i hope he joins this world. :icon_idea:

It's too bad he only boasts about being the best when he has nothing to lose. If he had any pride he'd try to back up his claims that he's made that he's better than me, especially after I was the reason he got fired from .co.uk.

DeletedUser

Do it scumbag. I'll rim you.

I seriously doubt that, noob.

The only advantage you've ever had over me is activity. In a .5 speed world, skill and experience effect the outcome more. And I think we can both agree I'm far superior in both departments.

+ noone will find my new alias anyway. However being rank 1 after 2 weeks will probably give it away.

EDIT IN

It's too bad he only boasts about being the best when he has nothing to lose. If he had any pride he'd try to back up his claims that he's made that he's better than me, especially after I was the reason he got fired from .co.uk.

No you weren't the reason. It was entirely Y3llow Frog's fault, he posted the convo that showed me telling him the world settings 2 days before the world opened. Nothing you said at all was illegal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The only advantage you've ever had over me is activity. In a .5 speed world, skill and experience effect the outcome more. And I think we can both agree I'm far superior in both departments.

+ noone will find my new alias anyway. However being rank 1 after 2 weeks will probably give it away.

Ohh, great, we have an over-confident, arrogant noob, and hes already said that hes not very active. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The only advantage you've ever had over me is activity.

Hah. I usually play an hour a day, tops.

-Predator- said:
In a .5 speed world, skill and experience effect the outcome more. And I think we can both agree I'm far superior in both departments.

Please. You managed rank 1 at 1k-10k once, I've been rank 1 on 7 worlds.

-Predator- said:

As I said, you're a coward, you won't face me, you'll just run your mouth when you have nothing to lose.

No you weren't the reason. It was entirely Y3llow Frog's fault, he posted the convo that showed me telling him the world settings 2 days before the world opened. Nothing you said at all was illegal you filthy douche bag.

From what I hear your little rape joke did not fly with the admin, at all.

DeletedUser

Ohh, great, we have an over-confident, arrogant noob, and hes already said that hes not very active. :icon_rolleyes:
No offence, but Predator's activity won't matter much when facing the likes of you. :icon_wink:

This world will be great!!1 xD

DeletedUser

No offence, but Predator's activity won't matter much when facing the likes of you. :icon_wink:

This world will be great!!1 xD

And you've seen me in a war? Didn't think so mate. :icon_rolleyes:

twenty-five

Hmm...

I may join, but if I do I only lasted 3 weeks quit from this game. The settings are awesome though. It's a hard decision :/