Who's Joining?

greenmonsta

Nice to see ya Monsta! Lookin to make another run of it here! Hopefully I will have the time to put into playing.
There are a couple of others whose tags are similar to people I knew, but I am never sure.

When I was spamming friend requests through the rankings I found a couple of old friends from my W32 days. Mostly new names but the old name in the profiles.
It's good to see some old names again, shame it's so few though ;_;

DeletedUser

ye took the time ta check the profile when spammin friend requests?

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
got a spam email about this world. flags = gay, and I refuse to play a world without nauzhror.

greenmonsta

knowing Nauz, he's probably around. He's most likely joining under alias and not telling anyone who he is.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
got a spam email about this world. flags = gay, and I refuse to play a world without nauzhror.

Ugh.

I hate it when this happens.

I actually have to agree with MD. Flags were a terrible, terrible idea. Most recent changes have been geared towards helping newbies. Flags do just the opposite, someone who's played for a long time and has every flag has a HUGE advantage over a newbie now.

greenmonsta

Ugh.

I actually have to agree with MD. Flags were a terrible, terrible idea. Most recent changes have been geared towards helping newbies. Flags do just the opposite, someone who's played for a long time and has every flag has a HUGE advantage over a newbie now.

I disagree. I like the flags so far. They seem to bring a new aspect to the game. Problem is that you can bring flags from a previous world, thats just moronic.

The only issue is the res production flags. If someone lucks into that, you get a MASSIVE advantage over everyone else early on, especially in a no hauls world. They are immensely OP.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I disagree. I like the flags so far. They seem to bring a new aspect to the game. Problem is that you can bring flags from a previous world, thats just moronic.

That's my issue with them. Them being able to be taken from one world to the next. If I start with every flag I can do things that even an equally skilled player can only dream of and put them to absolute shame, which is bullcrap IMO.

DeletedUser

That's my issue with them. Them being able to be taken from one world to the next. If I start with every flag I can do things that even an equally skilled player can only dream of and put them to absolute shame, which is bullcrap IMO.

Nauz is back (hug)

DeletedUser

ugh.

I actually have to agree with md. Flags were a terrible, terrible idea. Most recent changes have been geared towards helping newbies. Flags do just the opposite, someone who's played for a long time and has every flag has a huge advantage over a newbie now.

a ghost!!! Zombie!!!

greenmonsta

Time to hit the suggestions forum I think.

Deleted User - 4669627

+1

does nauz posting to this thread mean he is joining W64?