Whos joining

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15106

Mm I dunno. Can't decide whether to go solo for a bit or join a tribe =\

DeletedUser15106

understandable.

I don't seem to have you on skype anymore not sure why, hit me up some time.

You should do but I got a new computer and never got round to installing it, which is why you haven't seen me for ages and ages :p

I'm scared to log in now though cause the thousands of messages will crash me lol =\

DeletedUser17170

You should do but I got a new computer and never got round to installing it, which is why you haven't seen me for ages and ages :p

I'm scared to log in now tough cause the thousands of messages will crash me lol =\

aw and here I thought it was me.

Well go get it back, so people like me can harass you :p

DeletedUser

aw and here I thought it was me.

Well go get it back, so people like me can harass you :p

hey i think i was in your tribe near the beggining of world 16 back when i was fairly noby compared to now

DeletedUser

Yeah i think you were.

ya believe it was something related to goblins. But anyway back to my main reson to post. Am either joining one of the premades that i was invited to or settling into a teaching mode for a bit and teaching a new crop of players. Will be here for at least a little while

DeletedUser17170

ya believe it was something related to goblins. But anyway back to my main reson to post. Am either joining one of the premades that i was invited to or settling into a teaching mode for a bit and teaching a new crop of players. Will be here for at least a little while

Teaching a new crop of players can be a pain, trust me I know. Yes Goblins was the tribe name.

Hope to see ya in the game.

Orangeflame, are you annoucing your coming back?

DeletedUser

Teaching a new crop of players can be a pain, trust me I know. Yes Goblins was the tribe name.

Hope to see ya in the game.

Orangeflame, are you annoucing your coming back?

I know taught a bunch of players on world 19 in an experimental tribe. A few of them turned out to be top notch players after a little fine tuning and training. And hope to see you in game as well

DeletedUser17170

I know taught a bunch of players on world 19 in an experimental tribe. A few of them turned out to be top notch players after a little fine tuning and training. And hope to see you in game as well

Don't worry I'll be here. Putting together a tribe with a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.