Whos saved your rear?

Gmoneyroll

Almost everyone in TW has a story of some knight in shining armor swooping in at the last second and saving there ass from some battle they had no chance of winning. For me the first saviors ive had are my tribe mates, then my fellow duke menace, and finally (and on a larger scale) TheOriginalAC, lol this dude saved my skin when he had nothing to gain. hes a bad ass.

what are some of your ass saving stories lol time to give your rescuers some props!

DeletedUser

Tribes or players?
I love -?-, Ninjas, tH, *?* for attacking ARIA... (RAGE was late:icon_neutral: )
Then again, several players that were in DAMN! saved me from getting rimmed out of K25...

Gmoneyroll

tribes players, anyone or anyones that saved ur butt. lol i wasnt effected by the Aria campaign but the rip fights certainly effected me and still were until AC stepped in

DeletedUser

tribes players, anyone or anyones that saved ur butt. lol i wasnt effected by the Aria campaign but the rip fights certainly effected me and still were until AC stepped in

Aw man...
let's see...
-?-
*?*
RAGE
tH
4Horse
Ninjas
LadyLee
StevenM
Atlantic Walrus
Amazer71

*insert 30 other DAMN! members that helped*

DeletedUser30632

w10 - the I.R.A saves me from the big bad 127k point BLT-A player. I had around 15k points, had the villages stacked with around 30k of each defense because I was so scared ;)

DeletedUser

Haha, you started a thread in my honor? :icon_redface:

I would have to say Elboriqua for keeping me from getting rimmed and teaching me to lead.

DeletedUser30227

James44 and angacam Dodged attacks and killed nobles for me for about 6 hours one day when i was moving home from school stood up to all out attacks from 6 unit_45 players and managed to take 2 villages from them without losing 1 of mine attacks amounted to about 1.5mil in DOD when i was about 40k

DeletedUser

w10 - the I.R.A saves me from the big bad 127k point BLT-A player. I had around 15k points, had the villages stacked with around 30k of each defense because I was so scared ;)

lmao, what BLT-A player? xD
Was only like three 100kers in BLT-A when we fought... I mean crushed the IRA ;P

DeletedUser

i have to say everyone in my tribe SRD they all pulled me out of the crap when major amounts of attacks were hitting me (still going but none will be effective) thanks for the support guys i owe you all big time

foillat

got to say my tribe mates and Legion222 [4Horse], he sent support to me when I moved into K23 to fight ARIA but got attacked by a KBK player who wanted to get closer to TW

mirai no shinigami

no-one that i know about...I was never in a real danger here...

DeletedUser19916

spl10246 has saved my ass (or at least helped a lot) a couple of times recantly and especially in the beginning most of the =D K25 and then DAMN! helped me to survive in W15.. From those I want to name spl and Lady Lee who have helped me when needed.

DeletedUser42319

Aw man...
let's see...
-?-
*?*
RAGE
tH
4Horse
Ninjas
LadyLee
StevenM
Atlantic Walrus
Amazer71

*insert 30 other DAMN! members that helped*

I am one of the 30 other DAMN! members :p
DAMN! was a great tribe and I made very good friends there ^^
nobody has ever saved me although when I needed a little support I always got it very fast

regards

DeletedUser

Maby one player in world 13 saved me when I was 15K
In world 15 - I dont know

DeletedUser

lets see
hmm in world 6 SnafuMaster saved my rear many times lol
but in world 15....no one,i usually saved myself with my defensive troops