Who's the man?!

darkraven9

Many, many congratulations!!!

This is probably the biggest milestone possible for any individual player.

Congratulations Nyxx, and now on to 150 Mil :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

always held him as the best player on world 5. no surprises.

welldone mate, you can sit my account more often from now on :p

DUMBUMCLUM

Thats a rediculous amount of OD. Just imagine, if he were under a new world's OD system that would be twice that.

DeletedUser

Congrats I guess? Seen way more OD (and no, not just on the newer system of OD by points rather than farm space), and considering most of the ODD is from being stacked, I don't really see it as that much of an accomplishment, but maybe that's just me...

DeletedUser

I was thinking the same as Tennis here, but i just din't post it because pink PKs rangers come then and start (fail)bragging about their tribe and stuff.
Your tribe ----> just crubs that are left.
His OD, thank Your way too high stacks, and most of all ex-RFG dumbasses for that.

DeletedUser

Worlds 9 & 10 are both OD by farm space, like world 5, and the top OD players have 150m OD and 190m OD... and there are many more worlds like those... in fact, the only ones I even bothered checking are 8, 9, and 10 (I used to play 15 and 19, so I know both of those are way higher, but didn't include them b/c they're ODA by points, rather than farm space). Yes I know 9 & 10 are faster than 5, but they also started later, and to have that much more, for world 10 in particular, just goes to show that 100m is not that big of an accomplishment... especially considering 160m of that player's OD is ODA, rather than ODD & just being stacked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nyxx

Reaction score
Thanks (almost everybody), it's been quite a ride. Personally I think biggest achievement is that I've had a solid place in top-5 ODA for roughly 2 years.

Your tribe ----> just crubs that are left.

Pretty tuff talk from somebody whos previous tribe just got annihilated :lol::lol::lol:

considering most of the ODD is from being stacked,

You sure have strong opinions on things you have absolutely no knowledge about.

DeletedUser

Pretty tuff talk from somebody whos previous tribe just got annihilated :lol::lol::lol:

You sure have strong opinions on things you have absolutely no knowledge about.
No bicky, its just that all there isolated and inactive players got nobled.:p

But R2 disbanded, yours did not, that's the only difrence.
But that will come though, maybe then some realise other were the key figures, ad who were the nice talk guys. :)

So you got all that ODD from dodging, nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

NAZ5

Congratulations & keep up the good work
4480.gif