Why am I so awesome?

DeletedUser

I've been asking this all my life, and finally I have the answer why I'm better than all of you normal people.

according to urban dictionary,

my name means

Sexy, without flaw, loving, kindhearted, name for someone that is special to you, thoughtful.
1:Hey, honey
2:Hey
1:I bought you some flowers
2:Your such a Justin, I love you!!!

tell me something I don't know.

a ridiculously huge..

I'll skip that one even though it's obviously true

1. an awesome dude who could take over the world
2.genious
3.has tons of friends
person 1: i just got back from taking over the world and curing the common cold with my 67630 friends

person 2: You're a real justin

you spelled "genius" wrong, you non-justin.

[spoil]
Funny-pictures-cat-thinks-he-is-better-than-you.jpg
[/spoil]

that's living proof I'm better than all of you.

alright search up your names on urban dictionary and post it here, puny weaklings.

portugal737

Im a lot better then Justin..

a sexy guy that liked the women and has a nice tooth brush
i love you matthew you so hot, i love your toothbrush

Of Hebrew origin, meaning "gift of God".

man he is a true matthew

1. Extremely sexy, smart, and athletic male.
2. Can sometimes be misconstrued as having a big ego or being over confident.
3. Commonly a Leo.
Matthew is the perfect guy

An intelligent, charming, athletic, handsome, loving, and faithful male. This type of male is very rare, in fact, likely the only one in this world. He loves calculus and physics and hopefully this one person.
You're brilliant Matthew.

Hello, ladies.

DeletedUser

Mine was soooo much better than yours, because it involves sex.
*Note: All language pulled straight from the site.
*Note: All f-words were censored.
*Note: I.E. U was replaced with V.

1) hottest guy ever!!!! usually used for sexual pleasure, but not in this case.
Travis es en fuego!!
2) wastes at pretty much anything and is usually used for sexual pleasure.
and smeone who is a master in bed (Not my favorite, but I thought I'd include them all.)
oh man he was being such a travis yesterday
3) totally do-able in a white suit...
april: omg did you see that travis!
steph: yeah totally do-able...!
4) The most badass, awesome, tough, scary, insane, jealous, great, moody, loud, non-sensitive, sexually hungry beast.
He is very caring for those close to him, but say one word to him and he will kick your ass.
Seriously.
Don't mess with this mother fvcker. (This is so effing true!)
"If you fvck with him he'll pull a Travis on you."
5) the nicest/sweetest guy ever! also known as sexy, hottie, or cutie. Amazing at dancing and jet skiing!
That guy was totally a Travis! =]
6) verb. To act weird in a manner that is contagious.
Oh my gosh Billy, stop pulling a TRAVIS when you eat that worm!
7) Travis- slang for travioso, meaning slut of man whore in spanish. Guy who gets around alot, or tries to sleep with alot of girl. not a casanova, doesn't mind swinging the other way (FYI: I DO NOT SWING THE OTHER WAY!).
did you hear about that guy who fingered that girl in the elevator, hes such a travis.

Yes ladies, I am superb.
Contact IGM:
Downie85

For proof:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Travis

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Apparently mine means Non Living Legendary Pitchman ....

Im going to have to leave this here

anti_spam_icon.jpg

Start the anti-Spam revolution

this could be @nyone?

my name means

the most amazing guy ever, you fall in love with him in a instant. sweet, funny, likes to mess around, good looking, adorable, good kisser ;) bad boy. impossible to get over.

you really thought id post my real name there.. right.

but as i am Richard. or mostly known as.

Tall, almost towering, large features, arms, legs. Beautiful heart. Kind, usually reserved about sharing his feelings. Although he is able to communicate well, he feels much more deeply than he speaks. Only those that are close to him will ever really know him. Will see 'it' through even if he is unhappy, his commitment unwavering. Will make many mistakes believing he has made a 'wise' choice. Realizes logic does not bring happiness. Falls in love only once, usually shocking (completely different upbringings) to him. When he does find her, he is relentless in his pursuit. However, it is not calculating, unconsciously he maneuvers his actions to allow himself to be with her. A strong, powerful force, a positive energy, other men are always questioning, "what's so great about Richard?". Spiritual leader. Excellent lover, very good with his entire body, making women fantasize about him regularly. A very thick, yummy kisser. Richard is a kind, good, lovely, beautiful, sweet, aggressive, sensitive man with a consecrated heart. Richard is super sexxy!

a very tall man, who knows when he finds love and will stop at nothing to get it. the nickname "dick" enrages him and will probably punch you in the arm if you call him that. he enjoys the company of his friends and will gladly change his schedule for them.
person: "Hey, Richard!"
richard: "What?"
person: "Can you change this light bulb?"
richard: "Fine!"

RTM

DeletedUser

A smooth playa who keeps it real
It's time for you to stop getting played. It's time to Dee-Up.

A wicked hot slut. She's so slutty it's almost become a superpower. She is beautiful and everyone wants to be like her. She is the defintion of the perfect whore <3

likes the p***s.

The original one-deelight-deelicious-deevious-deevoted-all the hot dee words
Dee is the paragon of femininity!

:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

A wicked hot slut. She's so slutty it's almost become a superpower. She is beautiful and everyone wants to be like her. She is the defintion of the perfect whore <3

I wonder what would have happened if you had said that in the OCD tribe chat. :icon_rolleyes::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I wonder what would have happened if you had said that in the OCD tribe chat. :icon_rolleyes::icon_razz:

Let's try! :lol: You would be *counts on fingers* our fifth lady to join us. None have left yet, so we must be nice :icon_wink:

Oh, and it's O C d

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74702

likes the p***s.

The original one-deelight-deelicious-deevious-deevoted-all the hot dee words
Dee is the paragon of femininity!

Would it make you feel better if i told you D is my favorite letter?