why are these tribes trying to fight a war with us?

Tricky557

screw all of this. whoever mods this world global delete this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Post this somewhere else. Maybe where someone would actually care :)

DeletedUser

Can you clean up your post a little bit? I highly doubt anyone will read that massive wall of text. Throw in some proper spacing and maybe you'd get a decent response.

DeletedUser67840

i care im in Marvel K35 and NUKE really? does anyone actually have any opinion about them? i read there forums daily there nubs posing as elite players

Friskiestspoon

Exporting the mail would make it much easier to tell what the hell is going on.

DeletedUser

I will now answer your question.

It's TribalWARS.

I don't care what it says in your post (didn't read it) it's tribalwars and therefore you will eventually have to fight a war.

DeletedUser54677

Spear wars are good. It gives the rest of us something to laugh at. :)

Tricky557

I will now answer your question.

It's TribalWARS.

I don't care what it says in your post (didn't read it) it's tribalwars and therefore you will eventually have to fight a war.

I understand that perfectly. I like wars, they're fun. Spear wars on the other hand, are pointless, and are only entertaining for the people not fighting them. Wars without nobles and true nukes(not just 100 spears and 30 axes) are pointless, and not worth the trouble.

DeletedUser

huxir on 03.04. at 08:48 Quote
Are our allies helping us destroy NUKE or not? Just wondering whether i have to attack the villages near them or not

Incoming Noble on 03.04. at 09:07 Quote
yes they are helping us to destory Nuke

Helloo kitty on 03.04. at 11:25 Quote
The tribes tht are allied with us now, are helping us defeat nuke..
This alliance knows that when this fighting aganst nuke has done, we will set each other of the diplomate list

what did I ever do to them? seriously, I mind myself. I don't spam, I speak polity. why would they want to destroy me:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Exporting the mail would make it much easier to tell what the hell is going on.

it looks to me like it came out a forum, unfortunately tw don't provide an export button for spies so he had to copy and paste which was probably a laborious and boring task. give him some credit.

that said this topic still isn't very interesting,and it's not really spear wars either i know i have quite a lot of axemen now and some people lucky enough to have more than there fair share of farms will probably have lc too or at least scouts or will at least be well on their way to making them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why don't you stop crying and be a man. I could probably have your whole tribe fall against my wall.

DeletedUser

okay let me explaining this to you all
where in any of his post is he "crying"?

he is just saying how pointless war is at the begging of the world
like all of you know. It just slows down the growth of the tribe.
Which is not exactly good this early in the game

y dont you give us your real account not hide under an allias and we'll see how you fair against our troops?

okay sily moron how are we posing as elite players?
Show me one quote then i'll shut up :)

It's the same thing in every world
just because the majority of the players on the forums are all obssessed about the top 20 tribes
OMG THEY R SO GOOD. CHAOS OR ELITE! IS GOING TO PWN US
does tht mean we can't post about funny things or anything that noobs do towards us?

You're all acting like little kids. OMG they're not in the top 20
their views or their actions aren't important enough for us to care. :icon_rolleyes:
Tricky was just sharing a laugh with the rest of you guys.
Shows more mature most of you guys are on the forums :icon_rolleyes: