Why Are You

Angel Styles

ALive?

Goals, plans, and dreams!

What is it you want to share?

Ok, so it may seem a bit deep and it could be a little to much for everyone.

But you should all know by now that when I get bored, I make some weird !@# threads.

I can go first on this one because I want to start it off so it gets going.

Hope you guys want to take part. If not that is cool.

Just trying to make our world get closer.

No matter what our Diplomacy is.

We are all people and in one way or another, we all need eachother.

Last edited:

Angel Styles

For me, I am alive for my family.

They are all I have.

I have been gifted the chance to enjoy a three year relationship with a wonderful women who is amazing and smart, but things did not work out in the end.

Can't say why as who would really want to admit when good things go south. But what's done is done, and I have moved on.

I love music and enjoy playing it even more.

It has ALWAYS been my dream to play in a band and entertain people with well thought out songs that can give someone inspiration and strength to do anything they please. I enjoy to put on a good show and love the cheers and claps that come with a great performance.

But that is only a dream and I have lived a small amount of what I wish would be an every day experience.

Goal is to get a DAMN JOB, lol. But california is SO not hiring in my area. So the Navy is looking good.

Actually had talks with Kyro22 about it and think its well worth the time. Sorry Sky, but if theres no job to pay for school, or a place to live, what choice are they leaving me with? In a sense, I am following the trail of treats to a coffin the size of a warship. But that's fine, because I know how to survive.

I plan to ENJOY life at any cost.

Life is to short, and you only get one chance.

Making the best of it and making people happy is all I can ever want to do.

In the long run, giving someone a smile can make a difference in such a large way.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am alive because I am alive. I have not commited suicide, nor have I been killed so I am alive.

Goals, Plans and Dreams I lack :s Maybe my career interview in May will sort this out lol.

And I'm not really sure what I want to share. Life is life. You cannot change the outcome of something by not logging on (I hold this value very close when logging on after school/in the morning on weekends for fear of infractions >_>), it comes regardless of whether you are 'ready' or not.

Angel Styles

I am alive because I am alive. I have not commited suicide, nor have I been killed so I am alive.

Goals, Plans and Dreams I lack :s Maybe my career interview in May will sort this out lol.

And I'm not really sure what I want to share. Life is life. You cannot change the outcome of something by not logging on (I hold this value very close when logging on after school/in the morning on weekends for fear of infractions >_>), it comes regardless of whether you are 'ready' or not.

You are way to smart to ever result to such an act. Plus, I enjoy you living in the same world as I :icon_cool:

Meh, who would want to kill you? Less ya act like you do on the WF in RL, then maybe....I could see someone putting the green light out on ya :)

LewLew, your young and smart, ya will get them soon. Time flys, before you know it, your 18/21/25/30/ grrrr!

Don't have to share, your post and small insights already made me smile :icon_razz:

Angel Styles

http://www.myspace.com/thenarrows4

Just an OLD band of mine to entertain ya peeps.

Wish we would have done more but the singer had a baby :lol:

Working on my NEW project and hope to bring ya guys some PRO stuff.

I have RAW stuff, but it sounds like caca and I made a fool of myself with some backup vocals, lol.

Only MJ can hear it!

Maybe Coda to if she asks nicely :icon_razz:

Oh and Coda, that is my female drummer. She is pure awesomeness and has got SO MUCH BETTER. She always manages to blow me a way for some reason!

Bass Lines are better to =(

I was caca back then!!!!

Last edited:

hellthug

iam alive cuse the god wants me to .my plans is to finish my uni and be good in what i do (architect) my dreams and goals are undless nothing will suffice. but i want to live the good life

Angel Styles

iam alive cuse the god wants me to .my plans is to finish my uni and be good in what i do (architect) my dreams and goals are undless nothing will suffice. but i want to live the good life

Heh, work on some spelling and ya might just be OK :icon_biggrin:

But I do tend to stay a way from God, on these forums.

But since ya braught him up.

I believe in the big guy, and hope he does what he has to soon!

This world needs it!

You will be fine mate. I am wishing the best for you and hope you do well at ALL you want.

Same to everyone!

darkaniken2

I'm alive because a few million years ago some cells mutated and made humans. Through the events that followed, I was conceived, born, raised, and became the jerk you all know as dark.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am Alive today... Lol I have almost been killed Lol ... Almost hit by a transit bus a on friday Only 5 cm ... and almost hit by a car Lol (Stupid women was talking on the phone and looking the other way while making a left turn and almost hit me) And have almost drowned and bluh bluh. I would also like to enjoy live but it always make me feel sad when I see how the world is today... How my own country is being harmed and how people are not treated the same way cause of colour and race. One day I would like to change the world by making a big diffrence... There is always bigger people on top of the ladder which will stop you from achieving your goal... Anyways there will never be peace on this world,but you can make it a better place :) Lol I am diffrent from most people Lol (at school) Lol I think much diffrent from them and I think in a diffrent scale and diffrent point of view in things... Lol what ever who cares if people think your crazy :D Don't follow the majority, go with the minority :)

@ Angel styles- Nice thread :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am alive because of several million dollars of technology and a surgeon and his team who are good at their job.

My goal is to make a difference.

A little deep but its where I am at the moment

Angel Styles

Why not?

otta bump my stuff up, right?

Plus I want Princess to come on here and tell me her views.

And ya know what.

Anyone active in world 22 is going to be called out by me.

Hey, if you answer, then by all means I will read and take it in, if ya don't, then no foul done.

We are all people, and we do as we like.

DeletedUser

I'm somewhat surprised you're looking for my views, Angel.. and shall i be flattered? ;)

hmm.. I'm not one to talk in the wf, most everyone here knows that because they don't know who I am..lol But I'll think on this, and I just may get back with you. :)

Angel Styles

Hahaha

I think I was talking to you In game and thought it would be cool to try and pull you on the WF for a little while, lol.

Well, you are a long time player and when you do come down to take a walk on the WF, it sure makes me happy =^.^=

So indeed I would love to hear you, and anyone else who would like to share.

Don't be shy kiddies!!!