Why ash talks rubbish

DeletedUser105935

Well i see him on externals on a regular basis and lets be honest he talks a lot of smack.

It also seems that this wanna be leader that talks a lot of rubbish.

Exhibit A
Ash Ketchumtoday at 13:51
Unless u want fate to take u out i wouldnt....that was one villa and i told them to stop. i gtg to class

Ash

wakelintoday at 13:50
not the point man, so you be cool if we take one of your villages.

11907_thumb
Ash Ketchumtoday at 13:47
ill have a word with him but davy was a noob lol

wakelintoday at 13:43
davyfreakincrockett

wakelintoday at 13:41
JRoL24

11907_thumb
Ash Ketchumtoday at 13:37
name plz

wakelintoday at 13:34
your tribe nobled my tribe mate.

11907_thumb
Ash Ketchumtoday at 13:18
what happened?

wakelintoday at 11:42
looks like here might be hostility between our tribes.

i am not wakelin btw.

So this mail got me thinking why would the rank 1 tribe in the world be bothered with a village dispute between 2 developing rim tribe Milfs and lost legion.
i did some digging and mailed a friend who plays a fate account about whether or not they had diplomatic relations.

Exsibit B
please ignore my horrific spelling
you guys have any relations with milfs over in fate
[17:19:52] Ben: No
[17:20:02] Ben: As far as I know there are no official diplomacies
[17:20:27] Ben: It might be individual players but they'll probably mail you if there's an issue before they do anything
[17:21:14] YTIAAE/maves: good just they nobled davy and said if we attacked one there mebers fate wiuld hit i said i doubt it but thanks for clearing up

find this interesting unless im missing something in this game surely one of the closer members of fate would know of any such agreement between milfs and fate.

So this begs the question is ash talking bull i think so.

Hence forth i brand ash a liar and someone who has to try and hide behind a big tribe that they have no relation.
at least use someone bit more believable like nuts who are in hitting range.

-Sam-

Last edited by a moderator:

twenty-five

I heard Fate and MILFS have an alliance till they are the last two tribes. Sorry to break it to you bud. :/

DeletedUser105935

even so thinking we would be scared of a threat from someone hiding behind a bigger tribe

DeletedUser

Well i see him on externals on a regular basis and lets be honest he talks a lot of smack.

It also seems that this wanna be leader that talks a lot of rubbish.

Exhibit A
Unless u want fate to take u out i wouldnt....that was one villa and i told them to stop. i gtg to class

Ash

wakelintoday at 13:50
not the point man, so you be cool if we take one of your villages.

11907_thumb
Ash Ketchumtoday at 13:47
ill have a word with him but davy was a noob lol

wakelintoday at 13:43
davyfreakincrockett

wakelintoday at 13:41
JRoL24

11907_thumb
Ash Ketchumtoday at 13:37
name plz

wakelintoday at 13:34
your tribe nobled my tribe mate.

11907_thumb
Ash Ketchumtoday at 13:18
what happened?

wakelintoday at 11:42
looks like here might be hostility between our tribes.

i am not wakelin btw.

So this mail got me thinking why would the rank 1 tribe in the world be bothered with a village dispute between 2 developing rim tribe Milfs and lost legion.
i did some digging and mailed a friend who plays a fate account about whether or not they had diplomatic relations.

Exsibit B
please ignore my horrific spelling
you guys have any relations with milfs over in fate
[17:19:52] Ben: No
[17:20:02] Ben: As far as I know there are no official diplomacies
[17:20:27] Ben: It might be individual players but they'll probably mail you if there's an issue before they do anything
[17:21:14] YTIAAE/maves: good just they nobled davy and said if we attacked one there mebers fate wiuld hit i said i doubt it but thanks for clearing up

find this interesting unless im missing something in this game surely one of the closer members of fate would know of any such agreement between milfs and fate.

So this begs the question is ash talking bull i think so.

Hence forth i brand ash a liar and someone who has to try and hide behind a big tribe that they have no relation.
at least use someone bit more believable like nuts who are in hitting range.

-Sam-

I wouldn't worry about ash. He's harmless.

DeletedUser

Ur a joke mate:p I don't talk rubbish. I rarely post here as all u guys do is bash one another further away from the actual Topics. I also know 6 guys in FATE and played with them before. So go ahead call me a liar. Make yourself look like an idiot. Im here to play a game not to wine and complain like most do here. Good Day

Ash

DeletedUser111495

Step back he knows 6 of Fates players, pretty sure i know more than that in most of the tribes but more importantly you have yet to bring any evidence to support your claims ASH :p

But tbf eveyone has or wants some form of relationship with the MILFS!

DeletedUser105935

it gets better guys hahahah

seems someone is butt hurt.

wakelintoday at 19:14
think we won :)

Author wrote:
I see you sent everyone our mails, very immature. I am trying to talk to you and now the mails are all over the externals lol. And mate i was trying to state that first off, we would connect, 2nd if you all cluster theres no easy room for growth. So im gonna let ya be to cool off since you stopped to such low levels and forced our issue to the externals. As of now we wont be attacking you just to prove a point

Ash

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Considering you are Wakelin even though you said you weren't.....lol ur the liar and another pointless forum topic.

DeletedUser

I cant see how lord death 2 is wakelin. Is it me thats missing something or have you just not looked hard enough

vinhent

I think wakelin is a member of my tribe, I will take a look and tell you guys if I see him in members list

DeletedUser

LOL comedy gold. Thank bloody god, I'm not the joke of the forums anymore :p

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Exhibit A

Ash

Ash Ketchum is not talking smack in the slightest. He wants to be the very best, that nobody ever was, and so he came prepared.

He came to this world armed with many a spherical object, decorated red and white, with the sole intention to catch them all. And he did. He caught us all. That was his aim, and now he trains the army of Fate. It is his cause.

He has travelled across the land for us, and he searched far and wide. His search was not in vain, for he has finally found his Destiny.

Wenz

DeletedUser

Ash Ketchum is not talking smack in the slightest. He wants to be the very best, that nobody ever was, and so he came prepared.

He came to this world armed with many a spherical object, decorated red and white, with the sole intention to catch them all. And he did. He caught us all. That was his aim, and now he trains the army of Fate. It is his cause.

He has travelled across the land for us, and he searched far and wide. His search was not in vain, for he has finally found his Destiny.

Wenz

Well done Googly:p ahahah

DeletedUser

COWBOYBARRY ignored orders!

COWBOYBARRY is loafing around!

You do not have the required badges to control a Lvl 50 COWBOYBARRY.

DeletedUser92671

Ur a joke mate:p I don't talk rubbish. I rarely post here as all u guys do is bash one another further away from the actual Topics. I also know 6 guys in FATE and played with them before. So go ahead call me a liar. Make yourself look like an idiot. Im here to play a game not to wine and complain like most do here. Good Day

Ash

Considering the past experience of near enough all of Fate I'd say anyone who is anyone in this game would know a good amount of Fate members.
Lord death point still stands tbf.
However my question to Lord Death is this, why do you care so much if he is lying?
Diplomacy and Propagander plays a large part in this game, and in my experience 90% of diplo and propagander on this game is just one player lying to another to manipulate an outcome that is desirable to him.
Ash could tell 10 tribes around him he is allied to Fate and 8/10 of them would beleive him and stay well clear. Mission accomplished Ash!

DeletedUser

Considering the past experience of near enough all of Fate I'd say anyone who is anyone in this game would know a good amount of Fate members.
Lord death point still stands tbf.
However my question to Lord Death is this, why do you care so much if he is lying?
Diplomacy and Propagander plays a large part in this game, and in my experience 90% of diplo and propagander on this game is just one player lying to another to manipulate an outcome that is desirable to him.
Ash could tell 10 tribes around him he is allied to Fate and 8/10 of them would beleive him and stay well clear. Mission accomplished Ash!
Lol thanks i think ahha

Ash

DeletedUser92671

P.S saying he is seen on externals alot talking alot of smack cant be too true he only has 50 posts..
Ive got 680 and i guarentee atleast half of those i was talking smack XD aint no one making threads especially for me though? :(